Mizzou-rah

NDwas

I really like the concepts, but find the number font on the 6 very distracting. Otherwise the template is excellent.

I like the gold alts too, which is something that is very hard to make likeable IMO.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Rock-Chalk-Jayhawk, those are :wacko: Go KU!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I don't know what they currently wear but I like this none the less.

What program did you use to make the .swf? Its awesome how you can zoom in and not loose any detail just like if it was in Illustrator. If I did this I wouldn't have to make such large images :P

Untitled-1.png

What program did you use to make the .swf? Its awesome how you can zoom in and not loose any detail just like if it was in Illustrator. If I did this I wouldn't have to make such large images :P

SWF is the normal extension for a flash file, so I'd say Macromedia Flash...

Not too sure about the all-black nor all-white look, but that alt looks really cool! BTW great thinking with the flash file!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Not a fan of all the elongated tails on the numbers. Doesn't look like it belongs on a football jersey. It's a shame - Maryland, Wisconsin and Missouri share a font that, if used properly, could come to be identified with any of the schools in the same way we associated the Red Sox or Chicago Bears font with those teams. But for some reason, none of these schools have tried to make Aachen their own. If any one of them pulled a Colorado and unified their marks, they'd have a solid look.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I gotta say these do truly rock but agree the all black look teams adopt makes my eyes hurt. I think gold pants might work!! Awesome job none the less though!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

mizzou actually wore black-on-black all of last year, and they're planning on doing it this year too

i tried the gold pants and they looked awful

thanks for the suggestions though

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

MU Alum, 26 year FB season ticket holder here . . .

I like these except for the number font. I'm especially keen on the gold jerseys. I think that Mizzou's "old gold" would work fairly well as a standard home jersey and I really wish that they'd give that a shot sometime. I'm hoping with the recent establishment of a 4 year deal to play the Illini in St. Louis (starting in 07) the Tigers might break out a special gold jersey for that game. It'd look okay lining up against Illinois's road whites or home blues.

Archived