Question for all members

sekuloguy

HOW DEOS I GET AN ABATAR?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yous has to do it yoosing the Adobee

U dont now anythign. Know, lemme tell u somthnig....samsquanch is reel! I seen him just know. Hes big and fluffy, and waks like a baer on it's legs. Its real cool, u now?

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Yous has to do it yoosing the Adobee

U dont now anythign. Know, lemme tell u somthnig....samsquanch is reel! I seen him just know. Hes big and fluffy, and waks like a baer on it's legs. Its real cool, u now?

bears dont walketh on there hind leggeth.

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

I'm not giving out my age

Better edit your profile... shows your birthdate right in there.

And with this post, I ended the flock streak, my sincere apologies :P

Yes, but is that my real age? :wink2:

I doubt mine is correct...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I doubt mine is correct...

Ah, shonny-boy, I remember back when February had 31 days and came right before Smarch. Them Smarch days was lousy for weather, but we were tougher back then than these little wipper-shnappers are today. Damn that Wilfred Laurier for a-changin' our calendar to keep up with the rest of the world. :mad:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived