Kansas Jayhawks Concept

Brauny1280

Nice.

I can't see KU straying too far from the look that is so readily identifiable. Unless they go back to the Danny Manning Era numbers, which wouldn't be so bad. But I like what they use now.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

That's pretty much a Nike "template" or style, if you prefer. I don't really see Adidas using a style so close to Nike's for them since they switched TO them FROM Nike....

Plus Kansas is gay, GO MIZZOU!! B)

I think adidas would give KU a decent amount of leeway here - KU is far and away the biggest basketball school in their stable, and their look is about as untouchable as UCLA, UNC or Indiana. A little tweak here and there would be fine, but most fans don't care who makes the uniforms. They would care if the look was changed to look more like Nebraska because that's how adidas does basketball.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived