South Florida helmet suggestion

TheoW

The gold helmet is nice, but I can't understand why USF felt the need to add black. The green is dark enough that it easily could have been used on the helmet everywhere that there is black. Plenty of teams do just fine with metallic gold and dark green as principal colors, the black is confusing.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

QUOTE (BuddyLane @ Wednesday, August 31st, 2005 - 10:37:38)

Personally, I would like to see this on the side of thier helmet. I attached the logo website here for you to view. It's the Bulls head in the shield.

http://www.usfshop.com/index.php?main_page...roducts_id=8419 

i think that would look better as a midcourt logo on the B-Ball court in the Sun Dome

I agree, but still, the helmet would look really sweet.

Bengalssuck.jpg

QUOTE (BuddyLane @ Wednesday, August 31st, 2005 - 10:37:38)

Personally, I would like to see this on the side of thier helmet. I attached the logo website here for you to view. It's the Bulls head in the shield.

http://www.usfshop.com/index.php?main_page...roducts_id=8419 

i think that would look better as a midcourt logo on the B-Ball court in the Sun Dome

I agree, but still, the helmet would look really sweet.

dang,you gentlemen must have been reading my mind,honestley when the new id pakage came out,i really felt that bulls head logo should've been used on the helmet instead of that crappy "U" logo,and besides that bull's head logo reminds me of the bulls logo from the movie "North Dallas Forty".

BULLS.jpg

I think the use of black is way out of control and used way too much.

I am surprised that there isn't a football team with the following:

A. Black helmet w/black facemask.

B. Black decal w/white outline.

C. Black jersey with black numbers and white trim.

D. Black pants w/black belt.

E. White sox w/black at the top.

F. Black shoes with black taped ankles that cover the stripes on the shoes.

....sorta like the old Falcons...but with no other color than white.

Enough already.

Enough already.

al_pacino2.jpg

T.O. was perfect for that team.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

ok this is what USF helmet should look like IMO,question comments,suggestion,and gripes are always welcomed

usf.jpg

I like it. Much more than what they have now.

I'd like it a lot more if you got rid of the shield outline and the "USF" wordmark, and extended the shoulders and the back of the bull more toward the back of the helmet. If you wanted to, I guess you culd try and make the backs of the bulls approximate each other like the Seattle Seahawks' helmets.

Either way, it's a step in the right direction.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

ok this is what USF helmet should look like IMO,question comments,suggestion,and gripes are always welcomed

usf.jpg

I'd like it a lot more if you got rid of the shield outline and the "USF" wordmark, and extended the shoulders and the back of the bull more toward the back of the helmet. If you wanted to, I guess you culd try and make the backs of the bulls approximate each other like the Seattle Seahawks' helmets.

weel i followed a couple of your suggestions,but i really feel uncomfortable doing the wrap-a-round thing,besides the helmet is a semi-tribute of "North Dallas Forty" per se :).

PS. I can't wait for Astrobull reaction to my helmet concept!

usf2.jpg

Enough already.

al_pacino2.jpg

T.O. was perfect for that team.

The only thing is missing is the black numbers w/white outline and no stripe on the pants.

I have an idea. What if they did a reverse Minnesota Vikings. Just put bulls horns on the helmet.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I have an idea.  What if they did a reverse Minnesota Vikings.  Just put bulls horns on the helmet.

ive thought of that idea too

The University At Buffalo Bulls of the Mid-American Conference's Eastern Division:

new_riddell_buffalo_mini.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I agree. If possible, please extend the sholders down a little, remove the shield. My suggestion is to bring the shoulders down like the one side of the Carolina panthers. Does that make sense?

I have an idea.  What if they did a reverse Minnesota Vikings.  Just put bulls horns on the helmet.

I hate that idea. However, if done right it might look great. The Minnesota Purple Rage had horns on their helmets and it looked great. I still prefer the Bull.

Bengalssuck.jpg

Archived