Québec Blue Sox

GeorgesL

La marque sur le chapeau - c'est incroyable!

My only complaint is the uniform numbers. Too hokey. It really takes away from the overall look of the jersey. That font is fine for the wordmark, but it really disrupts any otherwise very classy set.

I'm still also hoping for "BLEU SOX" - it is Quebec City, after all...

ALLONS-Y LES BLEUS!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Gee... I like it...; as VitaminD said, the font for the numbers is a bit "outrageous" specially with the 8... and doesn't match well with the font for the players' names.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

It looks too amateurish, and not "provincial" or "Old World" enough. I did a Nords concept with the Pirates font, which, obviously, you can't do here, that'd be too derivative. But it should look...stately?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Love the Q-bear logo and the front of the unis as well as the color scheme.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Great logo, awesome uniform design, but I'm really not feeling the font for either wordmark, even on the Q-Bear logo. Like TCR said, it needs to look a little more "upstanding." Perhaps a font that doesn't look too comical, for lack of a better word.

That being said, everything else here is top notch.

Archived