Buffalo Bills Inspired Fantasy Team

Chief.

Taken off of the state song of Kansas, "Home on the Range." "...where the buffalo roam" is the part I took it off of. As for the logo, the Bills throwback logo-inspired buffalo is walking in the sunset. C&C.

KCRoam.png

Ya need a new font, sir. All your concepts have the same one. It's too thin and inconsistent; it has no power. The horned O is a good place to start though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Agreed. The font doesn't have enough...how do you say?....POW! I heart the color scheme but maybe a more western/cowboy type font would be a little better. The horned "O" is a great idea, but I think you'd need to tweak it to fit with the new font if you follow that advice. Other than that, I don't know what else to say. Great start, and if there is a Buffalo, Kansas base your team there. If there isn't. You better move and found Buffalo, Kansas. ^_^

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Archived