St. Louis Rams concept

Dave Ship

Yeah definately like it, the road uni's are better than the home, maybe you should "connect" the white patch on the back with the nametag to the side stripes, bring them up to the back instead of down to the pants?

Generally though really like the jerseys, pants need a bit of work, i don't like the way they flick up at the back......imagine on a offensive linesman.........

"Hmmm...No sir, I don't like it."- Mr. Horse, Ren & Stimpy

- Too much white on the homes, too much color on the roads. I just think the stripe is too thick.

- Don't like the white name plate on the homes

- The numbers look crunched

- I agree with Joely. The wide stripes point right to the player's butt, that would not look good on lineman especially. Ugh :puke:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Yep, side stripes are too wide and don't match up well with the chest/shoulder stripes, don't point anything toward another dude's butt...not good, and you cannot have that white nameplate area on the home jersey.

However, that Away jersey is just effing sweet! I like the stripes on the chest/shoulders. I would so buy that if the side stripes matched.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

LIKES: The subtle St. Louis Arch worked into the fronts of the jerseys.

DISLIKES: Collars are inconsistent (one has 3 colors mimicking the jersey colors, the other is solid blue); the white blob on the blue jersey; the monochrome blue set; the width of the side panels; the curl of the stripe toward the butt.

All in all, these bring back unpleasant memories of the BYU "bibs". Other than the Arch imagery, I'm not finding a lot I like about these. Futuristic is one thing, but these wouldn't translate well to the field of play. Sorry...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like the core design, except for these changes.

1) Make the back of the home jersey navy instead of white.

2) Make the hook on the pants go toward the front of the thigh instead of to the back of the thigh. Also, make the stripe a little longer so that the hook would be pointing toward the crotch.

Futuristic is one thing, but these wouldn't translate well to the field of play.  Sorry...

VD, you always seem to articulate my thoughts better than I can... :D. However, the away version would make a hella sweet fashion jersey. I could see Nelly rocking one of these..."reppin Da Loo"

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived