Eskimos third jersey worn on Friday?

CoryB

I read in the Edmonton Sun, and checked out the Eskimo boards, about the Esks wearing a third jersey on Friday against the Stampeders. The only speculation is that it may be gold (hope not), but there has been no other news on this. If I do find something, I'll let you know...

the way jason gregor talked about it on his radio show on 1260, it sounds like it's not just going to be a gold version of the other jerseys. it's going to have quite a bit more gold than the home and away, but it's also going to have a lot of green and white, and maybe some black?

it was awhile back, but i'm sure it's not going to be some boring and/or ugly all gold.

That sounds promising...

I've heard rumors, mostly from here, but nothing official until today.

There's nothing showing the jerseys online at any sites (like Game On Sports) yet that I could find, though I am limited for time being at work. I'm not as good at searching as other posters here, but I'll see if I can find anything...

I've seen them.

They're gold, and they're the same template as the Riders' and Bombers' and Renegades' jerseys. They have a green underarm band and green numbers.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Hopefully they'l wear their green pants and not their gold ones. Can you imagine a monochrome yellow uniform? Makes me think of nachos, cheese, and jalapenos.

So hopefully it wil be an upside-down version of their traditional home uniforms.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Hopefully they'l wear their green pants and not their gold ones. Can you imagine a monochrome yellow uniform? Makes me think of nachos, cheese, and jalapenos.

So hopefully it wil be an upside-down version of their traditional home uniforms.

They'll wear the whites ones! :D

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

And, of course, since I couldn't go to the game I get to wait until after it's over to see what they look like. Some games shouldn't be blacked out - I though there was some leniancy in that rule, but I've never had a confirmation.

And, of course, since I couldn't go to the game I get to wait until after it's over to see what they look like. Some games shouldn't be blacked out - I though there was some leniancy in that rule, but I've never had a confirmation.

i've always wondered why do they blackout local games?

iGLssSH.png

Archived