My High School Football Team

buckeyes1

Here is my high school football team's current concept. I thought it would be a cool idea to show you guys what my football team looks like. Our jerseys look amazing in real life when you see them. Ill upload some real photos of them sometime if you would like to see them.

Well here they are...

mayfieldjerseysconcept8gb.gif

cmpunksigcopy.gif

It's a nice start, buckeyes, but if the jerseys have stripes, the pants should as well. Also, BgMack is right, no Black pants. It's nice as an accent color, but shouldn't be the color of the pants. Also on the white jersey, have the neck and sleeves trimmed in the same color. I think you did a solid job overall though (not feeling the Kansas State logo, but that's not your fault...:D).

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The black pants part isnt my fault either, thats what we really wear during our games. Sometimes we wear the white jerseys with green pants. Id show you the pictures from last season but our stupid school board took them off the webstie, so i have to wait until they upload the ones from our first 3 games.

cmpunksigcopy.gif

Personal question...is this Mayfield high school in Ohio? The reason I ask is I attenended Willoughby South and we used to play a Mayfield High school whose colors were green and white.

Yes it is. You go to Willoughby South? Damn they are good this year.

cmpunksigcopy.gif

Archived