Philadelphia Phillies Concept

hitman1jgl

Ok here we go. I know I am commiting a sacrelidge, but I wouldn't mind getting rid of the Phillies pinstripe. I just think that the ALL white looks neater and cleaner. You will notice that for the Home Primary and Away primary concept I included the OLD Phillies "P" from 1915.

I also include "Today's" uniform in the sleeveless look.

Well, I've thought for years that an updated version of the olde english "P" uniform would be a sweet alt. or Sunday uniform. I'm not sure about your version, though. The P is on the wrong side for one, and I think it needs piping or some other type of trim.

I actually think (and have done some un-posted concepts of) that a modernized version of this, maybe with an italicized "P" would be great.

As for the others, I have no problems with losing the pinstripes, but I think if you do that, you need to do more. For example, add some collar trim like the 40's version (think Nationals trim.) Also, I think if you lose the red stripes, you are able to add more blue. Maybe an outline around the wordmark.

Also, I don't think that the Phillies really look good in a vest style. I'd maybe keep that aspect more traditional.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived