Florida Gators Helmet Concept...

devilray2k1

I definitely think Florida should always wear an orange helmet, but I really do hate the "Gators" script. I think they should put a nice, classic UF or F on there.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

IF you're going to put it on the blue helmet, it needs a white outline to break it up. I think the gator would get lost from a distance.

It's not a bad idea at all. Pretty sharp, actually. I'm just too used to the orange lid with the "Gators" script.

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

I like the orange helmet for this concept. Green gator overlaying a blue oval ona blue helmet causes a loss of definition.

I'm OK with the "Gators" script. And if you're thinking of white helmets, a high school in my conference had white helmets with blue "Gators" script on them (school colors: blue/white). Very plain. UF needs orange like I need more cowbell.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived