Carolina Machine

Robert89

you can do absolutely anything in adobe illustrator.  everyone thats done unis have more or less all done them in illustrator. 

As for the concept, i think the colors are a bit dull.  The wordmark's cool though.

I don't have a template though. That's the thing. I want the one like your FSU/Miami ones.

You're a real ass. And you assume way too much. Maybe he meant it to be a What If type thing maybe not. Maybe he knows maybe he doesn't. Try being nicer and you might have friends.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Little Montreal Machine looking. Remember to know thou logo history before venturing forward.

Dude, I didn't get any ideas from any logos. I was just making a freakin' logo. Plus, I have never heard of the flippin' team.

it would be different if you copied the logo, which you didn't. The dude was an ass, and he is banned now. The colors are close to the old machine though. They were a WLAF team in the 80's.

As far as my critique, the font does work, but not as well as it could. Convert the font to outlines by going to object>expand, and then make it so that each letter is one object. That will help readability and make it better.

Archived