Seattle Seahawks concept

Dave Ship

Those green jerseys are an abomination.

those green jerseys are awesome...IMO

The neon green is an accent color. You can't let it take over the whole jersey. It happened to the Lions and Eagles (black jerseys) with disasterous results. I don't want it happening in Seattle.

Great picture OB33. It's good to see Kerwin Bell get some much needed publicity.

:D

One of my favorites of your concepts, Beatnik.

I didn't like the green/white/green helmets stripes, but I'd like to see a single green stripe, as long as at didn't interfere with the wraparound logo, which was always one of my favorite things about the 'Hawks uniforms.

With such novel colors as the acid green and the slate blue, some unique numbers would look more appropriate - I never understood why they ditched the numbers they always had (unique but not terribly so) from their origin to Varsity Block with the new uniforms. And they even made a new wordmark that they didn't incorporate well into the new uniforms.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived