My Sherbrooke Pirates baseball unis concept

GeorgesL

I like it. The only thing I'd say is to make the Pirates and Sherbrooke the same font. Either that, or use the same font for Sherbrooke in the logo AND the jersey. And maybe a little more elaborate number. Other than that, it's nice. I like the use of the old Buccos logo.

Have you got a website for all your designs? Your work is always of consistent quality, and this one is no different.

Unfortunately I don't at the present time. Thanks for the kind critique! In the meantime, I put together the new Sherbrooke Pirates' logo, inspired by the pirate head from the Art Institute test.

pirateslogo.jpg

Have you got a website for all your designs?  Your work is always of consistent quality, and this one is no different.

Unfortunately I don't at the present time. Thanks for the kind critique! In the meantime, I put together the new Sherbrooke Pirates' logo, inspired by the pirate head from the Art Institute test.

pirateslogo.jpg

ive only seen ads for those tests? did you take it? did you pass? i like the pirate, its new, fresh, and fairly realistic.

Archived