New Member, New Logo

waterfaller

hey, i am brand new here, i have been looking at your logos for a while, but I just signed up today. I made this concept a while ago and thought I'd post it here.

I know its not much compared to what Ive seen here before. I'd love it if you gave me some comments on my design

Thank you

wait a sec, i recognize this your iccomics aren't you? We told you to get a new account and start fresh. Looks like you took our advice. Hopefully your new alias is less annoying....

hahaha....are you positive it's him?

As for the logo, it's way to similar to the Nucks logo. At least change the colors to something different than the Canucks.

Yes, it's him. Look at the URL of the pic. It has ICCCOMICS in it.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/icc...ISHlogoonly.png

Wow.

This could be the closest thing CCSLC gets to those "America's Dumbest Criminals... CAUGHT ON TAPE!" moments. Well done, ICC, waterfaller, or whatever alias you're going by today.

*shakes head*

*sighs*

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Haha, this remids me of that guy who stole a car and parked it out in his aprtment's parking lot but then when he woke up the next day, it had been stolen so he reported "his" stolen car to the police but the problem was that he is the one that stole the car in the first place so they arrested him.

You follow me?

teamsnew2.png

wait a sec, i recognize this your iccomics aren't you? We told you to get a new account and start fresh. Looks like you took our advice. Hopefully your new alias is less annoying....

Perhaps this iccomics will take another fresh start and create another account.

hey, i am brand new here, i have been looking at your logos for a while, but I just signed up today. I made this concept a while ago and thought I'd post it here.

I know its not much compared to what Ive seen here before. I'd love it if you gave me some comments on my design

Thank you

hahaha. nice lie.

thats a great way to start fresh.

Archived