Falcons Concept

DarthMan

i smell graveyard

Just because a concept isn't the best, doesn't mean it should thrown out. I know you didn't mean anything but I'm just saying, he did try.

However, I do agree with most of the others. I have to say, good work on the logo, but it just doesn't work for me for the Falcons and the jerseys just seem way too plain IMO. I also like what the have now a lot, so it's tough.

teamsnew2.png

It's too stilted. Looks like the uniform lived through an earthquake. Using this kind of font everywhere doesn't help - nothing lines up, everything looks sloppy, and those helmet numbers wouldn't cut it in the NFL. I'm not advocating a trip to the graveyard, but I'm not feelin' these, even a little bit.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

One word describes this concept: FUGLY!!

Way to offer up some constructive criticism, you little marmot.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Your logo looks like the child of the Atlanta Falcons and the Florida Blazers, which goes down with high marks in my book. The jerseys are kinda bland, but as I always say, give me bland over...whatever the opposite of bland is. I think the tilted font could work if you tied in somekind of an earthquake theme.

So I guess what I'm saying is that you should call them the San Andreas Falcons :D

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I'm not really feeling the primary logo, and I think the numbers could be improved significantly by lining them up. I also don't think the numbers on the helmet works for a team with an identity as ultra-modern as the Falcons. Maybe the Browns or a deliberately retro/collegiate themed expansion team, but not the dirty birds of Hotlanta.

Archived