AstroBowl I Voting

TBGKon

Which concept do you like best?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

d'oh! so close!!

I have to say I don't think the voting reflected the quality of Gregjiggas concept. When I saw it I thought for sure it was taking me down, eh.

Congrats to Unwind and AAO (baaarely squeaked past me :P) for whipping me. I look forward to future contests!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

d'oh! so close!!

I have to say I don't think the voting reflected the quality of Gregjiggas concept. When I saw it I thought for sure it was taking me down, eh.

Congrats to Unwind and AAO (baaarely squeaked past me :P) for whipping me. I look forward to future contests!

I appreciate it, StPatty, but I finished just where I should have...lol.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I missed out on the vote for this, but I gotta say, StPatty & Gregjigga blew the rest away.

Gracias...

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Uh, why are people still voting on this? The vote total has changed since the last time I visited this thread...

It's over people, nothing we can do...:D

Top 3 for AstroBowl I

1st - Unwind23

2nd - AgainstAllOdds

3rd - StPatty33

as of the quoted post,, those were the final standings, please do not think that just becuase people vote after the voting is closed, it does not mean that you won.

Note to All - Please stop voting in this thread, and if the mods feel compelled to, graveyeard this thread

Archived