Oregon all-yellows

LogoFan

Ya know, I'm one of the minority that warmed-up to the Ducks look they adopted a few years ago with the yellow "o" and the unique paint job.  But I swear, the all yellow unis (okay, so they did have a little of green thrown in) were just the most God-awful crap I have seen since the seventies.

The only reason I can think of for wearing those monstrocities is to distract the other team; since anyone would be fearful of looking straight at them, lest they go blind.

i have to say when i looked up at the screen when that game was on, the yellow uni's took me by suprise, i forgot for a second that they were going to wear those this season. I have to say, the all yellow doesn't look that great. They should have gone with a different color. I just dont know if they will stick.

The yellow jersey and yellow pants look okay, but only when not used together.  That is just an overload of brightness.

I don't think anyone will top the Texas Longhorns in downright uglyness.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

can someone make a mock-up of those jerseys in a template?  From that picture, I don't understand the striping on the jerseys and pants.

A little while back we had a discussion of whether players really care about the way their uniforms look while they're playing and we pretty much said "No, not while they're playing".  And I agree.  But sweet sassy mollassy, if I were an Oregon player, the only thing I could think about would be how awful I looked.  It be kind of embarrassing to run out onto the field looking like a bunch of bananas.

Whoever is in the Athletic Department, looked at these unis and said, "wow, these look good", should be shot....several times.

in the local high school preview last year, they mentioned that my old school was adding white pants, and also that they would no longer resemble 'dill pickles with legs,' the style i wore on varsity.  that said, i'd rather be a dill pickle than a banana anyday.  there's a reason i don't want the packers to get an alternate yellow jersey unless white pants come with those-they'll look like the above monstrosity.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think the Packers have a better sense of class and history that the University of Oregon.  You will never see a yellow on yellow combo for the Packers, and I doubt they will ever get a yellow jersey.

im gonna get hell for sayin this,

but i was playin ncaa football 2004 last night, and when my created team with very cool jerseys played oregon i had oregon wear all yellow and i thought, hey, these jerseys arent really really ridicuously bad looking, in fact i kinda like them.

if the purdue old gold/vegas gold or GT yellowish gold isnt used for a yellow or gold jersey, then I like these

signature.gif

im gonna get hell for sayin this,

but i was playin ncaa football 2004 last night, and when my created team with very cool jerseys played oregon i had oregon wear all yellow and i thought, hey, these jerseys arent really really ridicuously bad looking, in fact i kinda like them.

if the purdue old gold/vegas gold or GT yellowish gold isnt used for a yellow or gold jersey, then I like these

*gives puckcool hell*

*alabama*

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived