Longhorns Concept

Robert89

you mad the orange too bright. They use burnt orange. Like a mix of brown and orange.

Ummm...That is the exact color they use. I got it off of a website, already in vector form, so I didn't change anything. So you must have your colors mixed up.

Two major D-I schools use exclusively orange and white as their school colors. Both wear white helmets with school-color logos.

Their colors are distinctive and don't look that much like each other... EXCEPT when you add elements from one school's look to the other school, then mess up the other school's colors.

The center stripe is going to trigger a slew of "this looks like Tennessee" comments, even if you had gotten the Texas color right... which it isn't. So why put it in there if it's just going to make the 2 distinctive looks come closer together?

Rather than relying on the Texas web sites, you'd do better finding the official color listings, either through the school or someone who'd know. For what it's worth, it's more a rust color than just darkening the orange you're using. Almost like the colors of the rocks in the desert. You're getting closer with each recoloring.

And the head needs to be angled back. If that helmet was positioned so that it looked the way it did when worn, that cow is listing to the front of the helmet.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Everything looks a little different in real life, though. Usually darker.

EDIT. See photo differences below.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

It is to be noted that Gerald Riggs' jersey is wet in the above right picture, so it appears darker than normal. Here's how they look in more neutral conditions.

11-27-2004.NS_27UTamBENSON.G751G1SOK.1.jpg027.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

This is going to sounds so retarded, but, is my colors in the last one correct?

If you used PANTONE 159 from the swatches library in Illustrator, then yes, it's right. If not, then there's about a one in a million chance that you estimated exactly correct on the RGB or CMYK values.

This is going to sounds so retarded, but, is my colors in the last one correct?

If you used PANTONE 159 from the swatches library in Illustrator, then yes, it's right. If not, then there's about a one in a million chance that you estimated exactly correct on the RGB or CMYK values.

I didn't use the RGB or CMYK values. I used PANTONE solid coated swatches

Archived