NYG Secondary

JQK

I enjoy it, I think it would look better if the gap in the "g" ended a little higher so it is even with the bottom of the gap in the "y." I think it looks a little long and awkward as is. Brilliant idea, though, I'd think the marketing dept. of any New York team would eat this concept up.

Yea make the G look not as big compared to the N and Y. What about what u got there with the skyline with only the "NY"? Could that fit? I like what you got going though.

I actually think the "NYG" is nice, because the Jets have plastered the "NYJ" logo all over the place. Unless the G-Men wanted to assume they don't need to specify which team they are - and I guess they could - "NYG" is kinda cool. The Knicks do it as well with the "NYK".

I'd either drop the beveling on the skyline and the lettering, or keep both. But dropping it off one but not the other would reek of inconsistency.

I'd like to see one where the tail of the "g" was the same depth as the "y", if it could be pulled off.

As it is, I like the idea, JQK. That's make a great concept. Any plans for including the new tower at Ground Zero when completed?

...GO BIRDS. (Sorry. Force of habit.)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

They dont play in NY. they're in jersey. Draw the lincoln tunnel or sumthing connecting NY and NJ.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Cool! As I was looking at it if you took the tails of the Y and G and curved them up they could make the WTC on the skyline. Maybe continue them up with only a blue outline. I'll let you play with it. I don't think it is cool to change others ideas. Still it is very cool.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Cool! As I was looking at it if you took the tails of the Y and G and curved them up they could make the WTC on the skyline. Maybe continue them up with only a blue outline. I'll let you play with it. I don't think it is cool to change others ideas. Still it is very cool.

If you want to fudge around with it, by all means do so. I have no problem with someone contributing to my idea, so long as they ask. It's all cool.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived