Concept Help

hilltop61

Hey all, I've been viewing these concepts for awhile now and always enjoy what you come up with. So, I've decided to try and get my feet wet...but I don't know where to start. I only have MS paint, and from what I've seen it seems as though this isn't the best program to use here. Can someone help me out with where I could possibly download a better program (if I can...preferably for free)? Or possibly direct me to a thread that helps with the concept creating process? Thanks!

A concept is just that... a concept. There are no guidlines to what to draw, how to draw it, or programs you use. Any graphic program you have is only a tool, and a tool is only as good as the guy using it.

If ya wanna post something, have at it. Just be sure to be receptive to any critiquing your concept draws, listen to it, and improve because of it.

To answer your first question, no, most our programs we use aren't free, much as we wish for it. ;)

Good luck, and happy drawing.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived