My Fantasy Baseball Team.

JQK

Where have I seen those letter and number fonts before? Hmm? :therock:

My only question is why you used two different fonts in the logo. It couldn't be in tribute to that other team that uses your letter and number fonts, could it (and I don't know why that team does so either)? Otherwise, this is very nice.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Nice. Simple and elegant, like baseball uniforms should be. Yet there's just something off-balance with the thick placket stripe. For one thing, you definitely need a thicker stripe on the pants. Even then the shirt would still be a little bit off. You might want to play around with green sleeves or a thick stripe around the sleeve edges or running down the shoulders from the neck. Something to make it look less like a man with a green tie.

Also, is that black outlining of the letters and numbers? If so, dump it. If you need outlines, consider using the different shades of green in your logo. Sort of North Carolina but in green.

20082614447.png

Archived