John Lennon

Lumbergh

bman is the latest incarnation of "the_cynic" a/k/a "bs2282 (or something)"... I'll take care of him shortly.
But some people *cough*Chris*cough* go a little to far with the worship of the man. I feel some of these people need persepective.

I hardly worship the guy -- I'm a fan of his -- I have a john lennon poster up in my room -- just like any other fan of a musician or group.

Do I say you need perspective when it comes to you "going a little too far with your worship" of metallica?

:P

The question is what do you do while looking at that poster :P

heh

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I like it. It's very... John. ^_^

I think the reason why people like him so much is because he was different, and he showed that it was okay to be different and human in public. I'm reading a book about him by Larry Kane (Lennon Revealed... I recommend it) that goes into detail about why he thought a certain way about certain things. The more I read about it, the more I wish he wasn't taken before I was born. I've always been more of a fan of the man than his music, although I enjoy that a lot too (I'll always like McCartney's music better, but that's another debate).

The simple truth is that no matter whether you like the Beatles or not, when our great-great grandkids are grandparents themselves and we're pushing up pine trees, Lennon and McCartney will be regarded in the same tone as Mozart and Beethoven.

philly.png

• 1 month later...

Archived