Logo & uniform wanted. please!

Groucho

G'day Mates. Greetings from Australia. Long time reader, first time poster :cool:

I have a team in NFL.com Fantasy Football 2003 (not bad for an Aussie who has no idea about "Gridiron").

The league is FFL Australia

I was wondering if anyone would be able to kindly provide (read free of charge) a logo and uniforms for my team Chesser Knights. Apologies if this is bad protocol.

Colour choice is yours, the only rule is that I hate Black and White together, anyone who follows Australian Football will know why, especially SANFL.

I have been using their generic helmet in black with red font. Only reason was I have seen Rutgers emblem and thought all Knights team would usually be these colours.

Unless someone can suggest how to "borrow" the use of official logos without the team names in them.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

John.

Central District Bulldogs          SANFL Premiers: 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010                                                                                                                  Adelaide Crows                         AFL Premiers:      1997, 1998

• 3 weeks later...
:D  One more try. Bump!!  ???

Central District Bulldogs          SANFL Premiers: 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010                                                                                                                  Adelaide Crows                         AFL Premiers:      1997, 1998

The NY/NJ Knights of the World League of American Football had a great logo that would look fine on a red helmet.  You can do a Google search on the team and probably find a number of suitable examples to use.

I have been using their generic helmet in black with red font. Only reason was I have seen Rutgers emblem and thought all Knights team would usually be these colours.
Knights teams vary wildly, but most will ususally use either black, gray/silver, or yellow/gold, and something else for the color of the plume on the helmet...like Rutgers' knight has a scarlet plume on his helmet, for example.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

This is actually a concept i was working on for CFA expansion only problem is i was late on the entry deadline... i changed the colours for you... tell me what you think

knights1.gif

knights2.gif

knights3.gif

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Thank you very much GMac, you are a legend!

This is just the type of logo I was looking for. I like the 3rd one with the red text the best. If it's not too much trouble I would like to see what 49erfan's idea would look like. Brilliant design though. Once again, thank you for your talent and effort, I appreciate that you took the time to answer my request. To the other posters,thanks for all the other suggestions as well, you have all been most helpful.

49erfan please make wordmark for me of NY/NJ Knights logo.

You blokes are the best!

Archived