Nflpa looking into warner situation

JQK

Just heard on Sunday NFL Countdown that the NFLPA is studying the tapes and medical reports on Kurt Warner last Sunday. They say that Warner had no business being in there (well duh)

What action could the NFLPA take? and on what grounds?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

• 2 weeks later...
Just heard on Sunday NFL Countdown that the NFLPA is studying the tapes and medical reports on Kurt Warner last Sunday. They say that Warner had no business being in there (well duh)

What action could the NFLPA take? and on what grounds?

I guess the NFLPA feels tat the club has a duty of care over its players and if it forced Warner to play the NFLPA might feel justified in proceeding with some kind of legal case.

Sorry if I am a bit late to this party, but I just found the general discussion forum!!!!!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Is this anything like the cases of players forced to play in training  camp in untolerable heat conditions? only this time an injured player is sent in? If thats the case, the coach is an idiot and should be fired. granted, I really don't follow football too close, but if you're a pro coach you do not send a player in hurt to a situation where there is potential for more damage. If the player wants to play injured, thats a whole otehr beast, but I think playing an injured player is pure idiocy

Archived