Fightin Irish Concept

steiny_ramone

For this concept, I added some stripes to the pants and jersey. I've got nothing wrong with their current unis, simple looks good on them; this is just something that i wanted to see what it would look like. C+C please

irish.jpgirish2.jpgirish3.jpg

i'm not tryin to mess around TOO much with tradition. although i did seriously consider that. i also thought of putting player numbers on the sides of the helmet, sort of like the chargers throwback helmets

Slap the interlocking ND logo on the helmet.

NO!!!

I was just about to compliment you for not putting the logo on the concept like everyone else insists on doing.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Slap the interlocking ND logo on the helmet.

NO!!!

I was just about to compliment you for not putting the logo on the concept like everyone else insists on doing.

don't look at me in that group, the last time I did an ND concept I left the helmet alone (come to think of it, I'd left Penn State's helmet alone while giving em a futuristic uniform)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I know all you guys honor tradition and stuff but I think that Penn State and Notre Dame have really boring helmets.

That's why they're so great, they dare to be bland! :P

But seriously, I don't care what you say, when the sun hits the ND helmets there isn't anything cooler

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Can I just hijack your thread (and your very good concept) to air a beef of mine? It's the green jersey. If Notre Dame is going to wear green, then they have to get it right. You see, the gold and blue color scheme is derived from the ancient Irish flag: the golden harp on the blue field. Of course, the present Irish flag is green, white, and orange. Thus, their alternate uniform shouldn't mix flags. Their alternate should be green jerseys, white helmets, and white pants; with thin, orange stripes on the pants and helmets.

Archived