Phoenix suns new jerseys

jlucas4092

They should've never changed from the "Barkley-era" (for lack of a better term) jerseys, with the diagonal stripe.  This new look has been awful since they started it.  If these are reality, it just got worse.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

we need more orange jerseys in the nba.  just no orange and gray.  and i gotta take into account what Sabres87243 said here, we'll watch for it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

change the side stripe to purple and I'll think it would work. Also spell out Phoenix. It dosn't look good with the PHX, it's just to big. But the stripe is the biggest problem, and they need to go with a color in there color scheme. That would be purple.

change the side stripe to purple and I'll think it would work. Also spell out Phoenix. It dosn't look good with the PHX, it's just to big. But the stripe is the biggest problem, and they need to go with a color in there color scheme. That would be purple.

I know that they have been using a "PHX" wordmark in their alt logo for a couple of years now and I am wondering if this move to the front of the jersey is a nod to the trend of referring to cities by extremely short abbreviations, i.e. Orange County ("the O.C.") and Birmingham ("the 205" - way to go, Ruben).  The St. Louis Cardinals ran a print ad campaign this summer(which ran mainly on bus stop shelters and light-rail stops) that said "We are the STL."  I have to think that this trend has something to do with the Suns' changes.

And as for the orange uniforms, I certainly think it makes logical sense seeing as how they are the Suns, however I would not have used gray as my secondary color.  I think their original uniforms would have looked great if the purple and orange were flip-flopped.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived