Brass cajones

-kj

Y'know, I think it takes guts to put your team out in jerseys like this.

http://www.riverkings.com/pictures/111502/DSC06990.jpg

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Teams used to always have "Champion" logos the season after they won..i'd love to see that brought back, just to tell everyone how they failed....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

i also like what european soccer teams do. they put stars on thier jersey after a championship win. once the get to 5 it becomes a different color start so the jersey doesnt get to clutered (ie: a silver star= 1 title, a gold star= 5 titles). i think this would be very good for hockey . instead of stars you could use little stanley cup logos or something on the sleeve. the closest i've seen to this is the Isles shoulder stripes that denote the 4 cup wins.
Azzuri.gif

I can understand why the Riverkings would do this (the champions logo, not the uni as a whole).  They were the last of the original CHL II teams to win a title and for most of the league's 10 season history they were a doormat franchise.  So, now that they are the defending champs, why not show a little swagger?

i also like what european soccer teams do. they put stars on thier jersey after a championship win. once the get to 5 it becomes a different color start so the jersey doesnt get to clutered (ie: a silver star= 1 title, a gold star= 5 titles). i think this would be very good for hockey . instead of stars you could use little stanley cup logos or something on the sleeve. the closest i've seen to this is the Isles shoulder stripes that denote the 4 cup wins.

You want to see the Yankees with 5 gold stars and a silver star? If George had his way, they'd have 26 stars and look like showgirls.

Archived