NHL All-Star Jerseys

Brass

Well folks, after a little hiatus of not making anything, I thought to finish up an idea that I got last October or so. It's an All-Star jerseys idea for the NHL with the new logo. Now, the NHL has a "tradition" of very bad All-Star jerseys so my goal actually was to try to stick with something that they might actually use. So without further adue, here ya go!

allstar.png

Good C&C welcome as always!

*EDIT*: I did an "ode" to Ronnie Francis by using him on both. Enjoy!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Pretty good as far as the NHL goes...I mean it is a concept they would probably use...but I would try something that differentiates the East from the West (I believe they use that again as opposed to N. America vs the World) Overall though a good concept!

CIDesignSig.png

Pretty good as far as the NHL goes...I mean it is a concept they would probably use...but I would try something that differentiates the East from the West (I believe they use that again as opposed to N. America vs the World) Overall though a good concept!

I'll try that in another upcoming concept. Thanks for the imput thus far guys! Keep em coming!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I like them, altough they remind me of the 1990's L.A jerseys, but other than that they are kewl, and more on like a old school style IMO, so i like them. By the way where is Francis anywaze lol ?

4kv29i.jpg

I can't say I like them due to the big lack of color. The templates ok, but they just kind of lie there without any color.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived