Wolf Pack honors the Whale!

Brass

Is that Kevin Dineen wearing the #11 jersey?  My man has let himself go if that is.  When he played in Philadelphia, he lived about 6 blocks away from me (and at the time, had a teenaged Eric Lindros living with him).  Got to meet him; pretty nice guy.  But he got gray and heavy if that's him.

Nice touch memorializing the Whale.  When does Andrew Cassels' #21 and Verbeek's #16 go up?  And why didn't they put names on the banners?

Haha, no - That guy's the head of the Hartford Whalers booster club. I found a couple of pics for you, though:

20060106d.jpg20060106e.jpg

Is that Kevin Dineen wearing the #11 jersey?  My man has let himself go if that is.  When he played in Philadelphia, he lived about 6 blocks away from me (and at the time, had a teenaged Eric Lindros living with him).  Got to meet him; pretty nice guy.  But he got gray and heavy if that's him.

Haha, no - That guy's the head of the Hartford Whalers booster club. I found a couple of pics for you, though:

Phew! That's better. I recognize that guy...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived