Misc. jersey's

Nesi427

I'm a member of Alpha Phi Omega and was toying with some ideas for sports jersey's if we got more involved on campus...any organizations you guys belong to play sports...? Post some unis baby!!

APO bball home

APO bball away

APO hockey 1

APO hockey 2

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

I don't appriciate your ignorant comments towards my organization which you know nothing about.  If you would like to know something before you make stupid comments visit our website...APO.org

I appriciate the comments that were posted pertaining to my actual artwork...thanks guys. ???

spacer.png

I know it's a comical comment, but nothing was said as to my actual work...i mean i design for the fun of it but you guys are the best critiquers i know of...which i appriciate...when my work is actually critiqued

spacer.png

thank you for explaining that with more civility.  I also respect the high regard you hold your frat.

That being said, unless it is a reasonably new fraternity (that itself may be an oxymoron,)  the ideas are rather modern.  id go with a more classical striping for the hockey jersey. thats really loud

i like the bball uniforms, although im personally a bigger fan of piping around side stripes (blue)

Archived