Giants postseason fan campaign

IronChefShark

Giants launch "Orange October" campaign

as a Giants fan I personally find nothing wrong with this. hell Im thinking about getting me one of them T-shirts with the slogan on my sig image on it

however, the thought of a potential alternate or bp jersey being born from this scares me......

Something different, I like it. Kind of like the "White Out" in Phoenix, although with that only happening in the playoffs, we Coyote fans haven't seen to much of it lately.

The white is not that unique, alot of teams do that. The Devils and Nets tried it but no one did it. But most teams have a color for fans to wear during the playoffs.

Also, on another note, I'm glad there are no thundersticks in the playoffs this year. Hopefully that will spill over to hockey because those thing are annoying and I wanted to beat someone senseless with those things during the cup playoffs last year.

University of Colorado football is having "Be Bold, Wear Gold" for the game against Kansas in two weekends.  Nevermind the fact that it's yellow we're supposed to wear.

Then again, this is The University of Colorado, or CU.  Dyslexics of the world -- untie!

since the sharks made thier first playoff appearance, they have encouraged fans to "reveal your teal" for every playoff run since.

but like I said, as long as orange doesnt make its way on the official gear as a dominant color, orange-out pacbell!

and the thunderstick thing.....yes, those should die die DIE!!!!!  :angry:

and the thunderstick thing.....yes, those should die die DIE!!!!! :angry:

For today's Game 2, they had what I call orange "French Fries".  Foam sticks I guess.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I love orange - I hate thunderstix!!! :angry:

A teacher I work with here in KC - her mother worked for the 'desert dogs' and she said her mother & a committee came up with the idea for the "WHITE OUT" when Pheonix made the playoffs a few years back.  She was there and said it was spectacular - it looked cool, as she brought back some pictures of the game.

Her mom now works at the Staples Center in LA -

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

For today's Game 2, they had what I call orange "French Fries". Foam sticks I guess.

dont you mean orange "garlic fries"? sponsored by gordon biersch of course

:D

Mmmmmmmm, garlic fries.

Say, is Pittsburg anywhere near Gilroy?

I think the all orange thing is pretty neat, myself.  I was always a fan of the Giants' day-glo jerseys in the 70's.

Then again, this is The University of Colorado, or CU. Dyslexics of the world -- untie!

Blame the midwestern aministrators who think that U of C or U of O (for Oklahoma) as being too slang.  The only universities that don't have that format is Indiana University at Bloomington and Ohio University.  Personally, CU sounds much better than U of C.

Blame the midwestern aministrators who think that U of C or U of O (for Oklahoma) as being too slang.  The only universities that don't have that format is Indiana University at Bloomington and Ohio University.  Personally, CU sounds much better than U of C.

Oh, agreed 100%.  CU sounds great, rolls off the tongue tons better than UC.  It's just a joke that my friends and I have had for years.  One of them is a broadcast journalism major and even did a "Daily Show"-esque feature on "Is CU's administration dyslexic?"

• LMU locked this topic

Archived