Eagles making minor changes next season

philly97flyer

my sister is looking for a green eagles jersey. we were in modells (a local sporting goods store) today and they are out of green jerseys. we asked if they would be gettin any more in and they said no because the eagles are making minor changes to their green jerseys for next season as they prepare to move into Lincoln Financial Field. no word on exactly what the changes are but, the white ones will remain the same. as usual, any updates that i get i will post it here first.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

I just wish they'd add more Silver to the whole scheme - and then I'd consider the Eagles to have the best unis in the NFL.

I love that Midnight Green...

(no, I don't have any NFL Style Guides either)

The switch to midnight green and the revisions to the helmet wings were some of  the best uniform updates the NFL has ever seen, in my opinion.  I hope they don't do too much tweaking.  Of course, if they decided to keep the colors and decal and go back to the Vermeil-era jersey and pants styles I wouldn't complain too much, but I don't think the changes would be that drastic.

first off, i'd like to say EAGLES SUCK!, EAGLES SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK I HATE THEM DIE DIE DIE YOU PHILLY SCUM!!!!

...anyways, i could see maybe a slight lightening of the green, maybe giving the eagle head the rest of his body back, more silver in the numbers, maybe. Who knows. There jersey now is good, but could be improved.

P.S. EAGLES SUCK SUCK SUCK DIE DIE DIE!!! :)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

JQK, you ripped off the oilers logo...way to go.

"Appropriated and stylized to fit a different paradigm" might be a better term.  Regardless, it's a good re-interpretation.

And I never noticed it before but the Oiler/Miner's extended limbs together with his torso form a letter E (for Eastern PA or Edmonton, I suppose).  I'm guessing that's coincidence.

Archived