The teams you hate.

JQK

Kansas State University Wildcats (football only) - Their coach is a dirtbag and their bandwagon fans are arrogant and poor sports.
- amen. Most college fans are, but KSU are bad. Having seen them here in Kansas City, twice; 2000 vs Oklahoma in the Big12 championship game and again this year vs. Cal - bunch of winers!

Funny thing - my dad got his masters degree from K-State and we lived there almost 3 years.

I am glad everyone can share their feeling so openly, so while were on the subject, my "hate 'em cause I don't need no stinkin reason" Mind you my list has changed over the years but here they are in 2003.

NCAA - FB; any Florida Team; gators, 'noles & 'canes (really hate that green & orange combo=PUKE!)

NCAA - BB; Syracuse, Maryland & No. Carolina (all beat KU)

NBA - ah, the National Boring Association. I've seen better playground games. Over paid winers & brats! Enough said!!!! Hate 'em all!

NHL- Rangers, Rangers, Rangers, Senators & Avs.

NFL- 49ers, Raiders & Arizona (even when the Cards were in St Louis I hated them - may they all get diahrea & rot in H*LL)

MLB - only one team; Yankees!!! :angry: (may they get gonhorrea & rot at the North Pole)

Ah, that felt good to get that off my chest. Thanks guys!

:D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MLB

Red Sox, Braves, Dodgers, A's, and Expos

NFL

Cowboys, Patriots, Jets, Bills, and Raiders

NHL

Flyers, Mighty Ducks, Canadiens, and Bruins

NBA

Lakers, and Rockets (for giving me a virus when I visited their website Sunday Night)

NCAA Football

USC, Alabama, and Ohio State

NCAA Basketball

Georgetown

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Teams I hate:

Minnesota Wild - I respect the competitive team they ice, but I hate everything about the organization.  It's like being in super-duper happy land while being covered in $#!+!

Colorado Avalance - They stole our superstar and they've got ugly jerseys and colors to boot.

Winnipeg Blue Bombers - because they're uniforms (especially the helmet) suck!

San Deigo Chargers - ugly uniforms (especially the baby blue jersey and white helmet) and stupid, stupid, stupid logo.

Everything about NCAA football.  It's like playing roulette on a thousand spoke wheel.  There is never any parity.  And never mind that none of the teams actually have any uniforms worth looking at, let alone buying.  (I can't help it.  I'm not one to prejudice, but everytime I see the Texas Longhorns in the all white, the first thing that pops into me head is "Look at all the f*****g f*gg*ts!")

Come to think of it...I can't say I genuinely HATE a team (excpet the Wild).   I just hate certain uniforms.  Sure some have done some boneheaded things, but when it comes down to it, I just root for my favorites and never care about anyone else.  If by chance my favorites aren't in the big dance, I usually just wish good luck on one of the two other teams and watch with interest.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

1- The Maple Leafs- Not really hate, my roomamtes semi-converted me (damn you nott and jury!), but as a loyal Habs fan, I do for the rivalry

2- The Buffalo Sabres - from those years they had Hasek and walked all over The Habs and Leafs, thus spoiling our last great chances of having Canadian teams in the Stanley Cup

3- The Toronto Blue Jays - for bone-head roster moves and thos god-awful "uniforms" they're going to wear next season

4 - The Texas Rangers - for signing a player who will not in a millions years get them to the play-offs and prevent them from signing anybody who will

and finally

The New York Yankees just becasue I can

American teams I hate:

* The Yankees, just because ok!

* The Braves, there World Series winning teams always seemed very uncharasmatic from over here, and I have just carried that on

* The Chicago Bears, dunno why really!

* The LA Lakers, mainly coz they aren't giving the normal mortal teams a chance right now! I mean Payton and Malone as free agents!

Other teams I don't like

*Arsenal- borin boring Arsenal, enough said!

* Tottenham Hotspur, knicked southamptons manager, and best defender and it didn't help them (actually maybe its more pity I feel about them!)

* Portsmouth, southamptons local rivals!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

MLB:

NY Yankees - too high paid, too cocky.

Atlanta Braves - Cant stand Maddux, Chipper, or Sheffield

NFL:

Pittsburgh Steelers - theres a couple players i like, but Cowher gets in my nerves.

Miami Dolphins - as a harcore bills fan, i say SQUISH THE FISH!

NBA:

LA Lakers - adding malone just fuels my hatred of them

Detroit Pistons - after my trip to Det. for a playoff game vs. my Raptors 2 years ago, i will ALWAYS hate them!

NHL:

NJ Devils - boooooring hockey.

Minnesota Wild - .....i wont even get started.....

Baseball - The Oakland A's. They were good when I was a kid and probably beat the teams I liked at the time like the Reds or Orioles. Their uniforms were garish for the times too.

Football - Green Bay Packers. If I didn't live in Minnesota so close to their fans, I'd probably like them. I don't know if the fans any team besides the Vikings have to put up with so many fans from their hated rivals living among them. The Twin Cities is overrun with Green Bay fans, who are not subtle about it either.

Hockey - I've always hated the Philadelphia Flyers since they brawled their way to the Stanley Cup back in the 70's.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

MLB:

#1-The Yankees, now more than ever.

#2-The Oakland Raiders - Stop whining.

#3-The New York Jets - Ever since the Tuna Bowl, I have had a strong hatred for absolutely no reason now that I think of it, but I thought about if I like them and a,most threw up in my mouth.

#4-Miami Dolphins.

#5-New Jersey Nets.

#6-The Montreal Canadians.

Just a thought, the reason why so many people hate the Yankees, they're good. I hate em as much as the next guy (and here are plenty of us) but I have to admit that they are good. Even if it is because they can get whoever thye want, they're very hateable because they are so good, and it seems that there are few teams that have their kind of star power

That said, I hope they choke on fish saturday night....

Ooooh, yay, we get to hate now! Lemme see:

NFL

Dolphins - go Bills!

Pats -  again, go Bills!

Cowboys - still bitter about those Super Bowls

NHL

Flyers - i hate the Flyers more than any other organization, including al Qaida. OK, I exaggerate... maybe I hate Wal-Mart just a little bit more.

Stars - because there shouldn't be Texas in hockey, ever.

Devils - you just have to

Also, I just moved to Raleigh, and cant decide whether or not I hate the Hurricanes or if they'll grow on me after a few games. I'll have to follow up on that later.

MLB

Braves - for the same reasons eveyone else hates the Yankees

Red Sox fans - the dirty infidels!

NBA

I hate basketball

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Also, I just moved to Raleigh, and cant decide whether or not I hate the Hurricanes or if they'll grow on me after a few games. I'll have to follow up on that later.

i moved to south carolina from detroit and decided that i will have to like the hurricanes....reason being, they used to be the whale and they at least have some history, unlike the thrasher (who now have a little sad history of their own, unfortunately).

MLB: the Reds, YankCrankers, Pale Hosers and Bravos...why not the Cards?  strange considering i'm a Cubs fan, but if their sorry excuse of a pitching staff keeps talkin plop they gonna go #2 below the reds on my list...why are the reds on?  i don't know, i just hate em for some reason.

NFL: Vikings, Cowboys, Dolphins, Panthers, Bucs

no exlpainations needed, although the Cowboys i'm keeping my eye on cus 3rd stringer Tony Romo(no relation to THAT Romo) is from my county

NBA: Lakers, Raptors, Pacers

NHL: Red Wings, Stars, Eric Lindros' employers, Panthers, Kings, Devils

MLS: D.C. Divided cus i'm a Crew fan

NFL Europe: Berlin Thunder and Frankfurt Galaxy...a side effect of my love affair with the Rhein Fire :D

Arena: Grand Rapids Rampage, cus i hate clint dolezel

AHL: Chicago Wolves...two words: Wendel Young

semipro football: Kane County Eagles...here the Racine Raiders have Notre Dame-like expectations (10-4 and no national title is like a losing season).  Kane is their USC.  

college sports in general: Pac 10, Minnesota, Marquette, UConn, Florida, Duke, Fresno State, UW Platteville

and i can half sympathize, i live near teh Wisco-Illinois border and split allegiances between the pack and bears.  racine ain't overrun with bears fans, but there are enough that at one time there was a bears-themed bar near our zoo :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Allright, I few questions

1. saintsfan- you mentioned that you hate the Braves and thier Worls Series winning teams. My question is when did they win more than 1 world series. The Braves are on of the biggest chokers. But I do agree with you, i too hate the Braves.

2. Why is there all this hatred for the Devils, sure they have won a few cups, but they aren't shoved down peoples throughts live the Wings and Avs.

Allright, I few questions

1. saintsfan- you mentioned that you hate the Braves and thier Worls Series winning teams. My question is when did they win more than 1 world series. The Braves are on of the biggest chokers. But I do agree with you, i too hate the Braves.

My memory may have failed me on that point. I think my hatred of them comes down to the fact that they played really dull baseball, as far as I could see, all based around those albeit great pitchers. They seemed quite a boring team in terms of personality as well.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

1. Auburn Tigers  (I'm a Bama fan so there is the explanation)

2.Tennessee (look at last reason)

3.LSU (Ditto)

4. Dallas Cowboys (lost respect for them when Jerry Jones bought them)

5. NY Yankees (They always win and they have the best team money can buy. Need a cap in MLB)

6.Detroit Red Wings (I don't know why just do.)

2. Why is there all this hatred for the Devils, sure they have won a few cups, but they aren't shoved down peoples throughts live the Wings and Avs.

mainly, its the perception that the Devils and their neutral zone trap are ruining hockey.  that's just what i always hear, not what i actually think.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I hate when people hate the Devils becuase of tehir defensive system. It works they won 3 Stanley Cups. Should a team not run a good system that brings home Lord Stanley, becuase it makes teh game boring. Too many goals get boring after a while. There is nothing wrong with a low scoring game we dont need a Sportscenter Highlight every 5 minutes.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived