Bear

goalieboy82

I have an internship at the Library of Congress in the sound and recording section. It has the largest collect of music in the world. They have everything and today I heard the Bears sing "the Super Bowl Shuffle" on its orignal record. They aslo have the LA Lakers singing "Just Say No" Are there anyother sport related team songs?  I like to listen to them.

so long and thanks for all the fish.

God.  Remember that like it was yesterday...

We are the Bears, shufflin' crew,

Comin' on down, doin' it for you,

we're so bad 'cuz we know we're good,

blowin' your mind like we knew we would...

Ahem.  Anyway...

The Steelers did one in the mid-90's when they thought they were going to SB XXIX before getting whacked by the San Diego Chargers.  Never heard it, don't know the title, but know for fact they did one.

nav-logo.png

If anyone remeber the Rams it beats all as the worst the coruse went something like this

Ram It we know how to Ram it Lets Ram It we ll be rocking LA all night and All day so Lets Ram IT

Other recomendatiosn

1986 Lets Go Mets Music Video

and for the Holliday Spirt teh 12 Dyas of Christmas Cowboys Style with a new Hat for Coach Landry.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Anybody manage to hear that song the Philadelphia Eagles put out earlier this year?  I never heard it but I read the lyrics.  Very incomprehensible.  Every second word ended with "izzle" or "iznit".  Very bad.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived