Dallas Mavericks Concept

Pat

Found this old concept on my computer from a while ago, and I thought Id show you guys. Old Colour Scheme, but of a mix logo, and the uniforms are the currents with the old Blue and green. C and C.

DallasMavericks.gif

DallasMavericksUniforms.gif

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

There was actually a logo the Mavs used last year for there 25th anniversary that looked alot like yours. They used one of the alternate horsehead logos with the hat on it. Your concept looks pretty good. The green jersey reminds me alot of the alternate they have now. The font on the white looks a little wierd. Maybe see how it looks with font blue and the outline green.

Ya the cowboy hat is out there, haha. Cant deny its amusing though!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Is it the Dallas Mavericks, or the Brokeback Mountain Mavericks....no on the hat...everything else looks good

Is it the Dallas Mavericks, or the Brokeback Mountain Mavericks....no on the hat...everything else looks good

:lol::lol::lol:

The Mavericks need to get rid of the horse as a logo. A maverick is nearly always a calf.

Dosen't the word actually come from Sam Maverick, who refued to brand his cattle or something?

Maverick is also being independent in one's ideas or seperating one's self from a group. Like when someone refers to an idea or person as "maverick". So basically another word for rebel, and being in Dallas the unbranded calf definition sort of ties into it (or at least it used to when they had a calf as their logo). Maybe they should use a modern, more intimidating calf logo.

As for the concept, I'd like to see a detailed cowboy hat, maybe so it matches the modern logo they have. It's a little out there, but still, you have a cool idea.

Archived