MDesign

What Grinds Your Gears...

23,106 posts in this topic

The city of Detroit (It's a real :cursing: hole, trust me)

Ow. I feel bad for the big D. If it weren't for corrupt politicians and a bad economy... That said, I love Detroit. And there are a lot of people who care about it.

American Idol on the news. usually, I watch our local newscorp network affiliate channel for the news. Every year around this time of year, our fox station finds it necissary to dedicated a portion of the news to the show American Idol with the Idol insider. I actually switched news channels because of this nonsense of dedicating a portion of the news for AI coverage as if it is important as a news story.

American Idol itself. I'm plain tired of this show. it was cute the first time around when we were feasted to sideshow bob and that other chick who i can't remember at the moment. after 5 or so seasons, enough already with paula and the rejected jackson brother.

that jackhole who rides down my street every other night bumpin hiz muzik...homes, i'm trynna sleep.  the song's probably hot, but i don't wanna hear your bass thumpin at 2 AM.  and I definitely don't want your bass wakin me up at 7:30.

Along the same lines...people who drive down my street at 2 am with apparently a new exhaust and a waste gate...buddy, I'm glad you "upgraded" your car, but seriously, don't act like my neighborhood becomes a quarter-mile track after midnight.

1- any TV show that is on FOX, or primetime. I'm tired of this garbage reality :censored:.

2- my computer. work you bastard

3- deadlines. i don't work by a clock.

4- stupid people, though around here I have new superpowers to help me deal with them.

5- money

I hate spoiled kids, religion, canadians, frenchies, sportscenter, college basketball, and camel-jockeys.

Aww c'mon! How could you hate these faces!

camel4.jpg

Oh and let's not get on the "Where in the Bible does it say..." excuses. I could pull a real right and nasty one out that would shock and offend plenty.

OK so MY pet peeves. Um...disrespect, dishonesty, arguments by people who think that assumption=fact, and of course when people tell me I'm wrong. I really can't stand that last one.

The city of Detroit (It's a real :cursing: hole, trust me)

Ow. I feel bad for the big D. If it weren't for corrupt politicians and a bad economy... That said, I love Detroit. And there are a lot of people who care about it.

I love Detroit, and the fact they are making a big push to clean itself up is great, and probably within 10 years it will be a really really nice city.

Along the same lines...people who drive down my street at 2 am with apparently a new exhaust and a waste gate...buddy, I'm glad you "upgraded" your car, but seriously, don't act like my neighborhood becomes a quarter-mile track after midnight.

funny you mention exhaust...I recall a week or so ago, I was waiting for the bus, and I happened to glance at the stoplight nearby. Safe to say I don't usually see this: a big ass cloud of smoke there coming from this SUV or pickup, I forget which. heh, it was more humorous than annoying, though, cus I wanted to scream out to the lady driving "Turn around, Midas is THAT way!" :hockeysmiley:

I hate when I let people pull in front of me in traffic or whatever and they don't wave or show some form of appreciation.

I also hate when people attempt to use big words to try and impress people and use the words incorrectly.

I hate that my roommmate/best friend decided to transfer schools next year to be with his girlfriend. What makes it worse is that he hasn't even bothered to tell me his plans yet; I found out by reading his xanga site. I guess me transferring out here last year year to room with him goes unrecognized/unappreciated. So much for bros before hos.

I also hate how my friend he tried force me out of the room for the weekend when my grandfather died so his girlfriend could come over.

I hate trying not to type profanities right now because it'd be chock-full of em.

I hate...

-The city of Detroit (It's a real :censored: hole, trust me)

you're from iowa, :censored:. you think you have room to talk?

salesmen for the most part get on my nerves.

blind hatred of detroit gets on my nerves.

racists, politicians, and racist politicians get on my nerves.

the class system gets on my nerves.

unoriginal thought gets on my nerves.

-People who assume I'm rich because I'm from a mostly rich town

-Democrats

-People who complain about Bush and they didn't vote (if they are able to)

-Yankee fans who think it is their right to win ALL the time

-Preppy rich kids in my school who only wear Abercrombie, Aeropostale, Hollister

-That lady on FOX News with that odd voice

-Democrats

-Preppy rich kids in my school who only wear Abercrombie, Aeropostale, Hollister

First of all, we all know Bush sucks

But I very strongly agree about the preppy kids, "I buy pre ripped pants and crappy shirts with stupid mooses on it. Get a life, buy an edition of SI and eat some chips. QUIT BEING SO :censored: ing.

Stupid Prep ass :censored:s

The fact that the Internet has rendered our youth illiterate.

See above.

EDIT... above that.

True. Especially since when I've heard from teachers that kids are starting to put terms like "lol, gr8, luv" into their English exams. MSN, AIM and other instant messaging programs are really hurting the English language of the youth, which includes me...

Thankfully, I have an awesome English teacher that has drilled proper grammar and puncuation into my brain. :P (for the most part)

I don't like when people crack there neck, It makes me cringe. (I don't mind finger crackin, cause I do it, but It's kinda sick when it's your neck, ewww) :wacko:

-People who assume I'm rich because I'm from a mostly rich town

-Democrats

-Yankee fans who think it is their right to win ALL the time

-That lady on FOX News with that odd voice

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate bush-whackers& "prep" clothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing that really grinds my gears: rust and corrosion. Deposits and debris, etc.

another thing...people who make really bad jokes and feel they have to acknowledge it.

The Party System

The Class System

People who make assumptions about who I am without taking the time to get to know me first.

People who get offended at the drop of a hat

People hired to get people to sign petitions

I'll have more later... :evil: