MDesign

What Grinds Your Gears...

22,264 posts in this topic

And the 2009 NFL Season is over -- And I instantly slip into football withdrawls.

And the 2009 NFL Season is over -- And I instantly slip into football withdrawls.

Glad my first love is baseball. I have Spring Training coming up to forget about football

Normally, I would remind you that you have the Pro Bowl to ease you into the off-season...

Now I can't stop thinking about baseball season.

People that assume that iTunes raised prices because they were "greedy". Umm, Apple had to cut jobs too this past year...

Oh, and if you don't like it then don't buy your music from iTunes then.

So they're "Super greedy". Understood.

Normally, I would remind you that you have the Pro Bowl to ease you into the off-season...

Now I can't stop thinking about baseball season.

Is it NCAA Tournament time yet?? B)

People that assume that iTunes raised prices because they were "greedy". Umm, Apple had to cut jobs too this past year...

Oh, and if you don't like it then don't buy your music from iTunes then.

So they're "Super greedy". Understood.

Just a reminder for everyone....If you have a 401(k), you're the greedy people they talk about.

Everything about this past month has grinded my gears and everyone is abandoning me. I need help. That grinds my gears. I'm completely losing it and can't take it anymore.

Glad my first love is baseball. I have Spring Training coming up to forget about football

Mine is too...but I'm a Met fan so that doesn't really help me at this point...

Designing RSVP cards, then finding out my printer doesn't handle borderless printing on 3x5 cards worth a damn.

Being the only resident, out of four within the townhouse, to be shoveling the four feet of snow from the two storms that have wrecked havoc on the DC Area in one week.

1. nobody being out at the bars just because there's two + feet of snow. Wrap trashbags around your legs and start walking dammit!

2. blackberry sounds. They're so goddam obnoxious. I don't hate people who use blackberries, but I hate people who don't turn the tones off while around other people. There is something about blackberry sounds that makes me want to kill puppies.

1. nobody being out at the bars just because there's two + feet of snow. Wrap trashbags around your legs and start walking dammit!

2. blackberry sounds. They're so goddam obnoxious. I don't hate people who use blackberries, but I hate people who don't turn the tones off while around other people. There is something about blackberry sounds that makes me want to kill puppies.

Same here. That is why I keep my Blackberry on vibrate 100% of the time :)

I don't even know what my phone's ringtone sounds like. It has literally never been off of vibrate and I've had it for nearly 2 years.

The fact that snow shovels aren't made for tall people, nevermind someone like myself who is 6'7"...

I understand that a longer shaft would make the snow on the end seem heavier, but I wouldn't have to bend so damn much...

Photobucket. I'm used to the bandwith exceeding thing every so often now, but after I deleted a ton of images and cleaned up my account, it said I still had plenty of bandwith left. And today I get an email...just look at my sig for the rest.

I hear ya Bmac, keep in mind everytime you post, it redisplays your images, have you done signature series lately? I had a problem with a Bowl Series sig I did, with people not hosting images themselves, and it ate up my Bandwidth overnight. There are ways to upgrade to Pro for free, or simply just make a new account for vital images like signatures/avatars, and important images...

The fact that my live in girlfriend refers to me as "my friend" and doesn't seem to think there is anything wrong with that. Grinds the :censored: out of my gears.

iPod gets left in hoodie. Hoodie goes into washer. F*** me.

they're pretty resilient. Just give it ample time to dry out and it might be OK.