MDesign

What Grinds Your Gears...

zer0dotcom    7

People who treat Public workers like :censored: and think they own them. i work as a Public Works worker in the summer, and nothing pisses me off more than people who bust my ass about my wages, or how they pay my salery, or what lazy bastards we are. If people aren't happy with what I'm doing, or think that their tax dollars are being wasted, I'm the wrong person to tlak to, go to city hall and bitch about it.

sc49erfan15    897

-Bad spelling and grammar.

-Cutesy-misspelled stuff, like Kwikie Klean.

-People who bitch about politics, describe themselves as "extremely liberal," are anti-Bush and anti-war and the like just because it's the cool thing to do these days.

-People who force their religion on others.

-Servers at my job who leave dirty dishes on the table in the dish pit. Not that anybody knows what that means. :P

-People who order their food at a restaurant while talking on a cell phone.

-People that get on power trips.

-ppl dat type lyke dis.

-People that judge people because of where they live. Just because I live (well, lived, before college) in a trailer, I smoke, barely graduated/dropped out of high school, work on cars, and I'm a racist. Yep. That's it.

-People (like the girl in my Gen Ed class) who gave a speech about how Wal-Mart and other corporations are bad, while wearing an Abercrombie jacket.

-Most "emo" people and bands.

-People that jump on the "rap is crap" bandwagon.

-Vegetarians. Well, not so much vegetarians. Vegetarians that expect you to cater to them. It's your choice to eat what you want, and you should exercise it. But when there's a gathering of some sort that involves free food and demand something without meat...it's annoying.

-People who bitch all the time and flip out over the smallest things. Relax, it's life. Chill out and try to have fun with it.

-People (like the girl in my Gen Ed class) who gave a speech about how Wal-Mart and other corporations are bad, while wearing an Abercrombie jacket.

i knew somebody a couple of years ago that was totally anti-commerce, anti-corporation, anti-capitalist and tried to convince me that commerce was evil. get this, this person wore designer clothing, frequented the same CD store i used to go (before I found amazon.com where i can get cd's for 3/4's the price i normally pay), to usually to buy big name artists, constantly ate at fast food places namely McDonalds, and I saw the same person working for you guessed it... Wal-Mart.

I shake my head at that one and say, "at least I'm entertained by people like that"

Best/Worst polls and threads. Do they ever settle anything?

Natsfan36    0

-I hate people who chomp on their gum or chew food with their mouth open..C'mon, people, where are your manners???!?!

-People who keep sniffing, i am sure there are kleenexes around for you to use, or you should have brought some

-Bandwagoners.....My brother jumped on the Texas bandwagon, as well as the Yankee Bandwagon....

-People who think they are higher up than others.....so what if you can buy expensive clothes, cars...etc....treat others with respect

-People who litter....in the hallways after lunch, there are always tons of french fries and bage laying around that the janitors have to pick up.....i hate seeing all of the food go to waste, when there are starving people overseas...and in the US...

-People who make fun of other people....so what if they have a lisp, a lazy eye, or look different...they are trying to make a living, just like you....

well, i think im done venting for now...

pollux    147
I hate spoiled kids, religion, canadians, frenchies, sportscenter, college basketball, and camel-jockeys.

Dear Don Cherry,

You forgot Europeans and hockey visors.

^_^

leopard88    1,029
I hate spoiled kids, religion, canadians, frenchies, sportscenter, college basketball, and camel-jockeys.

Dear Don Cherry,

You forgot Europeans and hockey visors.

^_^

That couldn't have been Don Cherry, because Canadians wouldn't have been on the list. Maybe it was someone on Fox News (except they would never knock religion, because that would offend the religious conservatives in their audience). Now I'm officially stumped. <_<

Ben5    213

When I can't find the droids I'm looking for.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Anyway, the thing that gets me the most is when I have to depend on someone for a ride, and because they are late getting to me, I am late getting to where I have to go. For example, a friend of mine told me she could take me to the basketball game at 7, but she was going to eat with some friends at 6. I really didn't have a problem with that, because I assumed she would eat on campus and be done at around 6:30 and we would be at the game by 6:45. Well a few minutes before 6:30 I call her, telling her to hurry up in a joking manner because I wanted to see the start of the game. She told me that she would be late and we definately would not make it for the start of the game. I was not happy about this, but I told her to give me a call when she was ready. At 7:50, she finally said she was back on campus and ready almost ready to go. Of course, at this point it was already halftime. I wanted to ring her neck.

kurtman62    0

My pet peeves are: Any form of gender-bashing, especially in movies and TV shows [both sexes are guilty], political correctness, having to see the highly overrated Pamela Anderson [throw her to the pit bulls, please] and Jennifer Aniston [does her mug have to be on every magazine? what next? The American Spectator?], when the apostrophe is misused on words that already end in S [for example, NEW'S instead of NEWS].

kurtman62    0

My pet peeves are: Any form of gender-bashing, especially in movies and TV shows [both sexes are guilty], political correctness, having to see the highly overrated Pamela Anderson [throw her to the pit bulls, please] and Jennifer Aniston [does her mug have to be on every magazine? what next? The American Spectator?], when the apostrophe is misused on words that already end in S [for example, NEW'S instead of NEWS].

-"My Super Sweet Sixteen"

-Canadians who can't get over the fact that USA won the gold in 1980.

-People who stare at you when you pass them in traffic.

-People who are pissed off all the time, and treat people poorly, If your pissed off, fine, but leave everyone else alone.

-The Green Bay Packers, Chicago White Sox, Detroit Red Wings, Notre Dame, Duke and LA Lakers.

-Celebrity mags, I don't care about Brad and Angelina, Jennifer's rebound, Nick and Jessica and who's pregnant.

LMU    3,135

Here's one that applies now:

The fact that CBS has sole rights to the NCAA Tourney, and insists of constantly switching what games it's showing depending on the score or if there's a time-out. It's as bad as watching TV with a guy with ADD in possession of the remote... the channel changes every 5 seconds. JUST STICK WITH A GAME ALREADY!

willmorris    3

I cannot stand the Discourteous Richards who are driving 45 MPH on the highway in the left lane. Drive right, pass left. Not exactly a hard concept, as far as I know.

Korkie    43

- People who call me at work, then put me on hold or tell me to wait. If you can't talk to me then don't call me.

- People who ask a question, then constantly interupt and talk over you as you try to answer.

- People who call me "buddy".

- Somehow or another my fiance always calls at the least oppertune time. The crunch time of a game, my favorite show, listening to a great song... whatever. Then she gets mad when i ask to call her back. I love her dearly, but when it comes to choosing between listening to "Under Pressure" or hearing about her cousin's dog, guess what I am choosing.

Discrimihater    314
-"My Super Sweet Sixteen"

one thing I noticed the few times I sat down and watched that crap, the girl having the party always seemed to act like her 16th b-day gave her a license to treat everybody like :censored:. I'd just flip her off and piss on her shiny new car :P

leopard88    1,029
- Somehow or another my fiance always calls at the least oppertune time. The crunch time of a game, my favorite show, listening to a great song... whatever. Then she gets mad when i ask to call her back. I love her dearly, but when it comes to choosing between listening to "Under Pressure" or hearing about her cousin's dog, guess what I am choosing.

Once you're married and under the same roof, she'll stop interrupting you at inopportune moments. :D

Okay, I can't keep a straight face any more. I am now laughing out loud (one of those "couldn't hold it in anymore" laughs). Just get used to it, because it never stops. B)

And good call on "Under Pressure" -- one of my alltime favorites, even after Vanilla Ice ruined it for the rest of the world.

mjrbaseball    29

Americans who claim to support our troops and what they are fighting for, but are so willing to give up the very freedoms for which these brave men and women gave their lives.