• Please log in to reply
20267 replies to this topic

#20261 Geoff

Geoff
  • Fear the spear!

• Members
  • 5,934 posts

Posted Yesterday, 19:37

Wrecks. Second one I've had since I got this car in Jan. 2013 and it's likely totaled.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football
Owner: Fort Walton Airmen (NHA), Louisville Kings (MLH)

#20262 Sanic

Sanic

• Members
  • 349 posts

• Favourite Logos:Something people would call "a tumor"

Posted Yesterday, 19:39

When people try to label themselves as corny nicknames and expect to be called that on a regular basis

Canucks - Mariners - Oregon - Man City

Seahawks - Raptors - West Virginia - BiH

Stop reading this, it's not like you were forced to anyway.

"My science teacher's yo' momma, we studyin' reproduction in class today"

#20263 jackiepoollama

jackiepoollama

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted Yesterday, 20:17

That I have to comment before I can start a topic after registering. So here I am commenting 

And again

#20264 kcchiefsfan

kcchiefsfan
  • Bluemoon over the Rockies

• Members
  • 664 posts

• Favourite Logos:KC CHIEFS arrowhead, Braves tomahawk A, Rockies Hockey, Nuggets Pick Axe and Skyline and Islanders Fisherman

Posted Yesterday, 20:26

That I have to comment before I can start a topic after registering. So here I am commenting 

And again

Not trying to be a fake mod, but that is post padding and is not taken kindly around here (or any other forum for that matter) when they are useless posts like yours which don't contribute to the topic.

My gear grinder is something I thought I liked, take home midterms, this class is not test based but we still have the take home exam. I thought I would enjoy that but I have been procrastinating on getting it done. I will now appreciate being able to go to a class and knowing the exam will be over with in the 1-1.5 hour class session.

P.S. regarding Sanic, I can't take his Manchester City support very seriously when he has "Man City" in his signature. I have never seen or heard an actual City supporter refer to the team as "Man City". "City" yes, "Manchester City" yes, "MCFC" yes but not "Man City", the "Man" nickname is normally associated with ManUre so City supporters avoid it

NuggetsSkyline_zpsae14ee30.png

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Colorado Rockies Colorado Buffaloes

Manchester City Football Club Colorado Rapids San Jose Sharks

#20265 Sanic

Sanic

• Members
  • 349 posts

• Favourite Logos:Something people would call "a tumor"

Posted Yesterday, 20:45

And again

Not trying to be a fake mod, but that is post padding and is not taken kindly around here (or any other forum for that matter) when they are useless posts like yours which don't contribute to the topic.

My gear grinder is something I thought I liked, take home midterms, this class is not test based but we still have the take home exam. I thought I would enjoy that but I have been procrastinating on getting it done. I will now appreciate being able to go to a class and knowing the exam will be over with in the 1-1.5 hour class session.

P.S. regarding Sanic, I can't take his Manchester City support very seriously when he has "Man City" in his signature. I have never seen or heard an actual City supporter refer to the team as "Man City". "City" yes, "Manchester City" yes, "MCFC" yes but not "Man City", the "Man" nickname is normally associated with ManUre so City supporters avoid it

*mercilessly changes signature to avoid further backlash*

Also, I feel like jackie has a point there.

Canucks - Mariners - Oregon - Man City

Seahawks - Raptors - West Virginia - BiH

Stop reading this, it's not like you were forced to anyway.

"My science teacher's yo' momma, we studyin' reproduction in class today"

#20266 officeglenn

officeglenn
  • You had me at "meat tornado."

• Members
  • 8,365 posts
    • Location:Dept. of Parks and Recreation, City of Pawnee, Ind.

Posted Yesterday, 23:18

The having-to-comment-before-starting-a-topic rule is necessary to keep spambots at bay.

#20267 LMU

LMU
  • Team Justice

• Moderators
  • 15,526 posts

Posted Yesterday, 23:29

Plus, let's face it, with all the topics that have been posted over the years it's kind of frowned upon to immediately start creating new topics when you join.

banners_zpsb68e3080.png

logolympiad2012_zps5896f289.pnglogolympiad2014_zpsf5f6900e.png

POTD 12/30/11

#20268 DG_Now

DG_Now
  • Operator, number, please; it's been so many years

• Members
  • 13,903 posts

Posted Today, 01:00

Plus, let's face it, with all the topics that have been posted over the years it's kind of frowned upon to immediately start creating new topics when you join.

And I don't even understand why you'd want to.

Posted Image