• Please log in to reply
21529 replies to this topic

#21521 goalieboy82

goalieboy82
  • the sun is blotted out as Joe Don Baker approaches

• Members
  • 2,575 posts

Posted July 30, 2015 - 19:06

When people say "All cops are evil and racist".

would add (not being racist) black lives matter.  i can see where they are coming from but i thought all lives matter no matter what your race creed or color is. 

so long and thanks for all the fish.

#21522 goalieboy82

goalieboy82

• Members
  • 2,575 posts

Posted July 30, 2015 - 19:09

It's the fad epidemic as of late.  Let's not bother waiting for evidence.  Hell, let's just ignore evidence.  If it doesn't fit the narrative or the Twitter hashtag, f*** it!
Let's not kid ourselves now, there are definitely some racist cops.

but the good one out number the racist cops.  its the world we live in today with everyone having cell phones with camera's in them.  the footage taken doesn't tell the whole story. 

#21523 sportzfan

sportzfan

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted July 30, 2015 - 19:18

It's the fad epidemic as of late.  Let's not bother waiting for evidence.  Hell, let's just ignore evidence.  If it doesn't fit the narrative or the Twitter hashtag, f*** it!
Let's not kid ourselves now, there are definitely some racist cops.

but the good one out number the racist cops.  its the world we live in today with everyone having cell phones with camera's in them.  the footage taken doesn't tell the whole story. 
And now you have good cops who are afraid of defending themselves because of all these controversies like the cop who was charged by a person who committed a double homiside and refused to shoot. The racist bad cops have made the jobs for good cops much more difficult and dangerous.

#21524 (probably)notabandwagonfan

(probably)notabandwagonfan

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted July 30, 2015 - 20:23

People who think it's possible to be totally racially blind. Racial equality=good, racial blindness=why? There is a difference.
Also, why African-American is the correct term? I have heard people refer to blacks from other countries like Germany as "African-American". Guys, they aren't American.

#21525 Geoff

Geoff
  • Burritos 4 lyfe

• Members
  • 6,347 posts

Posted July 30, 2015 - 20:43

would add (not being racist) black lives matter.  i can see where they are coming from but i thought all lives matter no matter what your race creed or color is. 

They're not saying all lives matter. No :censored: all live matter but in America there is a heavily documented bias against blacks or POC in general. The nice thing about being white? I've got a leg up in everything thanks to institutional racism.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football
Owner: Fort Walton Airmen (NHA), Louisville Kings (MLH)

#21526 NJTank

NJTank
  • Being a Mets fan is like being water boarded on a nightly basis

• Members
  • 41,385 posts

• Favourite Logos:New York Mets
      Detroit Red Wings
      Tampa Bay Buccaneers
      Boston Celtics

Posted July 31, 2015 - 00:35

This entire :censored:ing month is Grinding My Gears

July 1st Laptop Dies wipes out all my personal pictures, I was able to save my site info, but pictures not backed up and I got lazy about posting them on Flikr so what's not on line is lost forever including 2013 ASG.

July 2nd New Laptop costs $950 with programs I need to buy for my website. Can some explain what this bull :censored: is about licensing a product. You mean I have to pay for office and Photoshop every damn year? Seriously ? Bill Gates dose not make enough by selling it regular. Seesh

July 5th Golf Ball cracks windshield

July 20th Car stalls in the middle of Newark on a 90 degree day, need new tires, spark plug, distributor cap have a radiator leak all costing $1500. Plus I still have to get realigned, new breaks, a ball joint, a Johnson rod and a crank shaft. Should be another $1000 and I still need to do the windshield at $300 with inspection coming next month.

July 30th stalled again on a 100 degree day, need new sensor and engine reset towing fees $650

Oh and then the Mets rip my spine out tear out my heart and stupify me with the last 24 hour cluster:censored: as they head into a sure weekend sweep at the hands of the Nats.

July 2015 enough to make you want to jump in front of a train, I cant take another thing going wrong seriously.

Posted Image
www.sportsecyclopedia.com
For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at
http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com
Posted Image

#21527 goalieboy82

goalieboy82

• Members
  • 2,575 posts

Posted July 31, 2015 - 16:24

to damn hot where i live. 

#21528 Harmening

Harmening

• Members
  • 1,211 posts

Posted July 31, 2015 - 21:05

Too*

#21529 zpqmaowl

zpqmaowl

• Members
  • 2,370 posts

• Favourite Logos:2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions

Posted August 2, 2015 - 22:16

Oh and then the Mets rip my spine out tear out my heart and stupify me with the last 24 hour cluster :censored: as they head into a sure weekend sweep at the hands of the Nats.

I didn't know it was possible for you to be stupefied any further, but:

xZKlKNY.png

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

#21530 NJTank

NJTank
  • Being a Mets fan is like being water boarded on a nightly basis

• Members
  • 41,385 posts

• Favourite Logos:New York Mets
      Detroit Red Wings
      Tampa Bay Buccaneers
      Boston Celtics

Posted Yesterday, 07:35

This was written Thursday afternoon after they blew a 7-1 lead and were indicating they would not make any more moves at the deadline.

Posted Image
www.sportsecyclopedia.com
For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at
http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com
Posted Image