Announcement Regarding Dupe Accounts

Sometimes accounts don't work or mess up. Hell, I had an account for about 100 posts but I tried to change the email and it messed up posting so I couldn't do anything.

Bray is clean.

I actually just did that same exact thing a couple days ago. Went to change my e-mail, and had trouble posting or even logging in the whole day.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like, when I first would register, I would never get my verification email. I would lurk on here all the time. This guy who ran a blog like mine way back in the day made a bunch of accounts, and raysox originally was a dupe account. Like, if you look at the first post on this account it's him not signing out of it and defending himself as a different member.

I asked if I could maybe have one, gave me this one, and I've made all but 1 post on my account. I don't want to risk changing the email or password, so it's a canadian website, and the password is random letters and numbers.

• 10 months later...

OK, I'm going to admit, when I saw that massive wall of that guys face, I laughed pretty hard.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• 3 months later...

What's so worng with a guy making a second account if he's a decent person and proves that he won't make the same mistakes he made before? If you were to give the dude or chick a chance to clean there reputation, we wouldn't have this problem and people could just relax on the boards(Not including trollers or spammers, but people who got banned for not being consistent and causing arguments Ex: Jaghee, Cody21, etc.)

PS. Was looking around in the graveyard and saw that these btwo didn't deserve banishment in my eyes.

:suspect:

n00b posting in a thread that hasn't been discussed in three and half months?

Anyway here's what's so bad: it's part of the forum rules. Break the rules and you get punished. If you go into a restaurant and start a fight, throw food around, :censored: on a table, they're not going to welcome you back ever.

Your post really comes across as someone who has created a dupe account to get back here. If so, not the best way to keep yourself out of the spotlight. If not, enjoy having accidentally stumbled into the spotlight,

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Anyway here's what's so bad: it's part of the forum rules. Break the rules and you get punished. If you go into a restaurant and start a fight, throw food around, :censored: on a table, they're not going to welcome you back ever.

Your post really comes across as someone who has created a dupe account to get back here. If so, not the best way to keep yourself out of the spotlight. If not, enjoy having accidentally stumbled into the spotlight,

I get that the Forum has rules and all, but still these guys didn't look so bad to me. They were newbies to the world of concepts (as I am too) and thought they'd try this site as a place to post them, and they got ridiculed for what? Getting angry, not finishing concepts that they started, work not being good enough,posting too much? What kind of crap is that nowadays? You could have a guy who has issues for all you know and he could be using this as a way to help him cope with the pain.

Why do I have a very strong suspicion that BucWarrior is the most recent incarnation of Cody?

Must be the Josh Freeman avatar. And, now, the fact that this poster clearly has background on this board, that they would know about people like Jahgee, who was barred a year or so ago now.

I mean, jeez. At least when I break the rules, I do it in a way that conceals my identity. And I'm not referring to my time on the CCSLC.

spacer.png

I get that the Forum has rules and all, but still these guys didn't look so bad to me. They were newbies to the world of concepts (as I am too) and thought they'd try this site as a place to post them, and they got ridiculed for what? Getting angry, not finishing concepts that they started, work not being good enough,posting too much? What kind of crap is that nowadays? You could have a guy who has issues for all you know and he could be using this as a way to help him cope with the pain.

I was once I n00b to concepts. I started (and still work) in Paint. Did I ever use it as an excuse? Did I get all huffy and ragequit on concepts and projects? Nope.

Seems you've been here before. Just a guess.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

It's been a while since we had a faked suicide on the board. *gets popcorn*

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I was once I n00b to concepts. I started (and still work) in Paint. Did I ever use it as an excuse? Did I get all huffy and ragequit on concepts and projects? Nope.

I'm not saying who I am but I have been on here before as a guest. I saw that Cody was starting to learn what he should do with his CSSdesigns account. Jaghee's gone for good. Cody seems like a kid who just wants to show that he's capable of finishing a project an proving to you guys that he's not that bad of a person, as he was a kid who didn't get all the quirks of what he was doping and why it was wrong.

I highly doubt someone as immature as Cody would just suddenly get it in the space of a couple months.

Your vested interest is way too much for me, or anyone else, to believe that you are just a long time lurker who just decided to join three days ago. Jahgee got the ban hammer a long time ago. Why didn't you pipe up then? Why are you only piping up for Cody after he's been banned numerous times?

This is an awful sell job that you are a brand new poster.

spacer.png

I'm not saying who I am...

Oh don't worry, we'll find out eventually. I've only read three of your posts and can tell you're on borrowed time here. I'm calling ya either Tanner or Johnny Soul. Or panhead.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'm not saying who I am but I have been on here before as a guest. I saw that Cody was starting to learn what he should do with his CSSdesigns account. Jaghee's gone for good. Cody seems like a kid who just wants to show that he's capable of finishing a project an proving to you guys that he's not that bad of a person, as he was a kid who didn't get all the quirks of what he was doping and why it was wrong.

That is one hell of an inference. Welcome back, Cody.

What's so worng with a guy making a second account if he's a decent person and proves that he won't make the same mistakes he made before? If you were to give the dude or chick a chance to clean there reputation, we wouldn't have this problem and people could just relax on the boards(Not including trollers or spammers, but people who got banned for not being consistent and causing arguments Ex: Jaghee, Cody21, etc.)

PS. Was looking around in the graveyard and saw that these btwo didn't deserve banishment in my eyes.

Since this isn't your board, it doesn't matter that you don't think they deserve banishment.

Your repeated accounts (Cody, Cody21) have shown that you are consistently immature and will do what it takes to get around the rules.

This isn't a public board as you'd like it to seem. Each member has to abide by certain rules, and regardless of the reasoning behind breaking them in the first place, if the rules are broken, then the member is punished accordingly.

You obviously don't get it.

Go find some other place on the internet to hang out.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The only way duplicate accounts could ever work are if someone comes back to a board years after their banishment, when they've not only had a chance to mature and drastically change their style, but also because everyone will have forgotten about them. ( :censored: , most people will have forgotten about their very existence after that long a time.)

Not that I'm advocating breaking the rules, just pointing out that there are ways to get around them, but only if you have extreme patience and, well, unhealthy dedication.

--

God, there is no good way of writing that without somehow implicating that I myself have indulged in such activity.

spacer.png

Archived