Announcement Regarding Dupe Accounts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't think CRich is actually Kevin. Why does everybody think so?

Really gonna go there? Oh boy oh boy

Y'know what, yeah, I wanna go there. I'm also in the camp that doesn't buy the CRich-Kevin W. witch hunt. One joined shortly after the other was banned, and both professed to be Blackhawks fans, but other than that, I haven't seen a link of hard evidence linking the two. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow, but it's gone on an awful long time without any more than conjecture.

Umm, guys, CRichardson confessed to being Kevin in the American Association thread sevreal months ago. He surely would've been 86ed had Gary not mishandled evidence, LAPD-style.

I think we are at the point where we ALL know CRich is Kevin. Even he would be willing to admit to it (again) just to put an end the witch hunt, but doesn't know if he would receive the Admiral "open arms" treatment or get kicked back to the curb TopCat.

If you want my take on it all: I'm over it. Just let the kid back. Dude deserves a second chance, as should everyone in most cases.

6uXNWAo.png

Y'know what, yeah, I wanna go there. I'm also in the camp that doesn't buy the CRich-Kevin W. witch hunt. One joined shortly after the other was banned, and both professed to be Blackhawks fans, but other than that, I haven't seen a link of hard evidence linking the two. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow, but it's gone on an awful long time without any more than conjecture.

Don't forget the Conservative political leanings and the Arizona Wildcats fandom.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

And the fact that before moving to Oceanside, Kevin lived in CHICAGO.

And I also remember someone telling me that he sent his email address to be added to a fantasy league, only to turn around as ask that it be sent to another because he supposedly forgot his password.

Oh, and the little detail that "Kevin Wos" signed up for the ESPN bracket challenge after being banned.

VmWIn6B.png

Umm, guys, CRichardson confessed to being Kevin in the American Association thread sevreal months ago. He surely would've been 86ed had Gary not mishandled evidence, LAPD-style.

I think we are at the point where we ALL know CRich is Kevin. Even he would be willing to admit to it (again) just to put an end the witch hunt, but doesn't know if he would receive the Admiral "open arms" treatment or get kicked back to the curb TopCat.

If you want my take on it all: I'm over it. Just let the kid back. Dude deserves a second chance, as should everyone in most cases.

Well, now I'm showing my inexperience as someone who's only been here for a couple of years...

The admiral is a second account of a banned user as well? Because I never would've figured that.

spacer.png

Well, now I'm just overwhelmed with interest as to what drew the banhammer on him...

I would look myself, but the account doesn't display any of his posts. And I'm lazy enough to prefer a generous second-hand account (no pun intended) of what happened, than to spend my free time digging through threads from 5.5 years ago.

spacer.png

And the fact that before moving to Oceanside, Kevin lived in CHICAGO.

2,707,120 people live in Chicago. They're not all Kevin.

And I also remember someone telling me that he sent his email address to be added to a fantasy league, only to turn around as ask that it be sent to another because he supposedly forgot his password.

OK, kinda fishy.

Oh, and the little detail that "Kevin Wos" signed up for the ESPN bracket challenge after being banned.

Banned members can still view the boards, just can't reply. If the league and password were posted publicly, there would be nothing stopping him from signing up.

Don't forget the Conservative political leanings and the Arizona Wildcats fandom.

Plus oddly high levels of Oregon hate.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

It's not just the topics he posts about (while admittedly, some of the topics could be anybody, but it is a large crossover), but also the exact threads he posts in, how much he posts, and the thing I've particularly noticed is the posting style. He has the same posting mannerisms, if you will, as Kevin does. Not to mention, I posted something in response to CRich during ASU/UofA game week, and not within 10 minutes did Kevin hit me up on twitter about the game. And if you peruse twitter, there is a lot of similarities between his tweets and CRichs posts.

And I don't know that it's a witch hunt. It's high profile because of Kev's first go around on the boards and his proclamation after banning basically saying he would be back on the boards in some shape or form. We didn't go out of our way to look for Kevs' return, but we knew it was coming and CRich fits almost every part of the bill.

And of course, CRich won't mention Arizona. That was Kev's biggest defining trait. Kev may not be super covert, but he's also not dumb either.

Unless he slips again, we're probably never going to get a straight "HEY THIS IS ME" things, because that would result in his immediate ban. Even if you're on a second life around here and you've gone a while and even though everyone knows who you are, unless you're using the same IP (which Kev/CRich arent, but again, Kev did tell some of us he knew the ways around that) or explicitly come out and say "Hey I used to be a banned member" like TC did (easily one of the stupidest and funniest posts I can remember) you can skate by.

The majority of us know it. He knows it. And really that's it.

Unless he outs himself and basically bans himself, Kev will have to live out the rest of his days as CRich.

I actually don't mind it all that much. It's just kind of fun. Plus it's almost better that he has to be CRich because he can't be Kev, or he's caught. :lol:

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANAΒ | LAA | LARΒ | LAL | ASU | CSULB |Β USMNTΒ | USWNT |Β LAFCΒ | OCSC |Β MAN UTDΒ |

So what your saying is if someone doesn't give out there idenity to anyone or make a scene, they can still stay on this site no matter what? To me, it seems kinda unfair considering that you had no proof of Bucwarrior being Cody or CRich being kevin.

No, we just had a statistically improbable set of coincidences in KevRich, and Codwarrior 1) calling attention to himself by taking up the plight of the banned and 2) having knowledge of posters that should be impossible given his claimed circumstances.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So what your saying is if someone doesn't give out there idenity to anyone or make a scene, they can still stay on this site no matter what? To me, it seems kinda unfair considering that you had no proof of Bucwarrior being Cody or CRich being kevin.

Hi Cody.

Hi Cody.

Had the same exact thought reading that post.

And if that is him, at least he avoided a Josh Freeman avatar this time.

spacer.png

:oh: Just let me back, then we all can be happy, okay? I'm not going away and there is nothing you can do about it. I like this site, I enjoy making concepts, and this is the best boards around for people like us. You guys gave Kevin a chance. WHY NOT ME? Every time I make a new account, it gets banned.

NBARectangleLogo-TOR.png

NBARectangleLogo-POR.png

:oh: Just let me back, then we all can be happy, okay? I'm not going away and there is nothing you can do about it. I like this site, I enjoy making concepts, and this is the best boards around for people like us. You guys gave Kevin a chance. WHY NOT ME? Every time I make a new account, it gets banned.

Dude, the boards aren't worth it if you are banned for what is going to be an 8th time. Wait a year, get your head straight, grow up and go outside and be a kid.

Come back when you understand basic causality.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived