Hey all

Pat

hey im new here. i was checking out the net for some kick ass high quality logos and found some here, and then stumbled upon the forum!

i didnt even know a forum about sports logos existed!but ive always been intrigued by them, and enjoyed designing mine own etc, etc. so i had to join here.

and can someone here please tell what these fantsay games are?im terribly confused!

anyways cya

Pat

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Welcome, Pat!

Fantasy games are in essence the opportunity to be the General Manager of your own sports team. You join a league, and can draft different players for different positions, and then when you play your 'games', you select several players who will represent your team, and depending on how well those players do in reality (ie. the statistics they garner), you get points awarded to your score.

It's different for every sport, but that's the basic idea. We have many different leagues related to the boards here, but unfortunately it can often be difficult to get in one, as they fill up quickly. Check around to see if there are any openings... however CBS Sportsline and The Sporting News are two sites that have excellent fantasy gaming options available (far more common than our little startup leagues), so there's no reason you can't have a fantasy team.

Hope that helps, and nice to have you with us!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

thanks a lot. sounds really interesting!maybe ill think of joining one of thes later, if i can get in :;):

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Welcome Pat -

This is a great site - I've only been here since July.  See all there is to see and post away.

Might want to read the Most frequently Asked Questions Thread - you'll find out a lot from it!

Enjoy, look forward to your work! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived