If you could have any uniform you wanted...

zer0dotcom

Little bit of Fantasy today.

If you could have ANY uniform you want, past or present what would you get? Cost doesn't matter. You could have any uniform, from any sport, with which ever name, patches, or what have you on it, what would it be? Not nessisarrily one you own now, but one that you REALLY want...

my pick,:

the Red Blue Jays Uniforms worn about two years ago on Canada Day # 24 (Canada is on the nameplate). I always liked those ones, but since they're a whopping 200 bucks a piece, never quite figured into my budget.  :(

If it were Game worn

I would want the Jersey worn by Bill Buckner on the night he commited his famous error.

If it was just an jersey

1969 Mets Jersey with the number 14, 30 or 41 on the back.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

any jersey...hmm, there's a lot i want.  i think i'd take as far as full uniform, the Iowa Barnstormers...and i'd probably take a stroll in full uniform  :D

just jersey, then i'm talking 97 Rhein Fire, 97 Houston ThunderBears or 92 Orlando Thunder, with just my high school number, 95 on the back.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I've always liked the old-school Chargers' jersey. That powder-blue is awesome.

Second choice would have to be Oregon's "Lightning" yellow (as long as I didn't wash them in to hot of water, LOL).

Third is a tie between the Edmonton Oilers' 3rd or the Stars' 3rd. Both are sa-weet!

Just had to put this in... Texas A&M football jersey with #12.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

nevr thought about an authentic one, if i got my hands on one of those, it would have to be a '89 Quebec Nordiques with Sakic #88 on it

Thanks to forum member 'reppact' I can only buy authentic now, it's expensive  :angry:

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Since I already own an authentic Ducks home (white) from 2003 with Stanley Cup 2003 patch on it, my next wish would be...

Authentic Capitals home (black) jersey with SCANLAN #3 on the back.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

u want that 12th man on the sleeves, don't ya :;):

That was the plan. Hey, how do you upload concepts to your page? I made one for the AZ Cards, but haven't been successful to actually get it on there. I just made my site this afternoon (it says "under construction"). Any pointers?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived