2006-2007 European football kits

kc51design

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those Fulham shirts are ridiculous, even without the thumb holes.

I'm not sure what to think about those Newcastle shirts. At first I liked them, but the more I look at it, the shirt seems a bit gaudy. From the picture of Owen, the Northern Rock sponsor logo doesn't really pop on that red.

Those Fulham shirts are ridiculous, even without the thumb holes.

I'm not sure what to think about those Newcastle shirts. At first I liked them, but the more I look at it, the shirt seems a bit gaudy. From the picture of Owen, the Northern Rock sponsor logo doesn't really pop on that red.

And I wonder why Fulham never gets taken seriously...

The Newcastle kits would look fantastic if they were Spain's...

newcastleaway0607.jpgnewcastleaway0607short.jpgnewcastleaway0607socks.jpg

_Main_home_shirt_0607_main_05032006.jpg

thumb holes?  THUMB HOLES???

oy.  I weep for McBride :blink:

The more I look at those, the more it seems like they retro-fitted a straight jacket.

What's great about that picture is that he has that "I hope my boys from back home don't see this..." expression on his face...

appear to be switching suppliers...from Puma to Airness.

those Airness kits look effing hideous, too. Newcastle Away? heh, those look alright but if, as pointed out, the gold in the "northern rock" wasn't so dark it'd look better.

and I would be surprised if that was Ajax's 'true' away and not just *another* European shirt. Simply because it looks exactly like Ajax's European shirt for the past couple of years, as well as ones Bayern Munich and Real Madrid have used (most likely at Adidas' request) in the past few years as well. It may be their away, but I wouldn't be surprised it's just an alternate.

harperdc.gif

I know it's been a minute since I posted, but I gotta say.......Fulham. WHAT? WHY?

Must say the Arsenal shirt isn't bad for a Swoosh one. That Photoshopped one without the sponsor--that's how it should be.

Lakers Dodgers Angels Kings Dolphins Galaxy Liverpool FC UC Santa Barbara USC Trojans UNLV Rebels

Anyone remember what the alternate color is for United next year? I always get the rotation screwed up, but I think it is black.

I was just thinking that today myself. I think it should be white this year. Black was the secondary shirt last season, as a matter of fact the whites from 3 years ago were used as the away Euro shirt since they were never worn the season before.

As for the AIG logo changing colors. Really I think the white by itself is the color of the logo. I've seen the logo on black, green, and blue backgrounds. But these might have just been pushed out the door as well so by the time August rolls around it may have white box and letters on a dark background. I think that would look much better than what they presented this week. Of course Man U will have a whole new shirt to put it on too.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm happy with the Arsenal kit design. My boys will look great in them, though, I do prefer the "Fly Emirates" to that symbol thing. The symbol thing looks funny, and people would be asking about it 24/7 when I wear my colours. Which I will, even if I hate the kit.

thetable1gh.png

GO ARSENAL!

GO RED SOX!

Manchester United has confirmed next year's change kits will be white. The blue uni's will be the third kit

They must have changed their minds. Straight from manutd.com:

"United are reassuring fans who've bought the blue away kit that the colour and design will be retained next season.

The only part of the shirt that will change is the sponsor logo. Vodafone will be replaced by AIG, following Thursday's announcement of the £56.5m deal with the financial services group.

A spokesman for United said: "Under the terms of our Club Charter, we are entitled to change all of our kits for next season. But we thought it would be fairest to our fans if we kept the blue kit, given it was only introduced last summer.

"The AIG logo will be on all of our shirts from the start of 2006/07, but otherwise the blue shirt will be identical to the one worn by the players during the current season."

United will launch two kits this summer - a new red home shirt and one new away kit."

In fact, it appears to say the opposite:

United will launch two kits this summer - a new red home shirt and one new away kit."

They could keep the blue as a 3rd kit and the sentence would be true.

They can't keep the blue as an away and also have the sentence be true, unless they consider the same shirt with the new sponsor as a "new away kit," which doesn't make sense considering their insistence that they're not getting rid of the blue shirt.

What about Ireland??? Any news of theirs??

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived