My school work

CC97

Hey guys,

I'm in my final year of web design up here at Durham College, and I was wondering if you would be kind enough to look at some of my work in the past few weeks and let me know what I can do to improve upon them before submitting them to my portfolio.

15-SECOND FLASH E-CARDS

Tommie's Hallowe'en Treat

Tommie's Christmas Present

I.A.C.O IDENTITY AND SITE DESIGN PROPOSAL

*The frame is there purely for navigation of the design proposal.  The actual site is what you see inside the main frame*

Complete Design Package

PETSNET.COM: FICTIONAL PETS WEBSITE DESIGN PROPOSAL

PetsNet.com HomePage

Interior Page

Please be honest when giving me your opinions of these... also please don't be too critical of the Flash e-cards, those were my first animations.  Besides, I don't REALLY sound like that, had to make my voice different for the cartoon, ya know!

But with the web design things, yes, fire away, I'm supposed to be a professional web designer in 6 months, so treat me as such when judging.

Anyways, fire away!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I don't care for the frames on the full design package. Especially because the links end up being in the black frame, and in the link menu on the actual page. Every thing else you have show looks real real good though.

Oh, I should've been more clear, sorry.

The frame is there purely for navigation of the design proposal.  The actual site is what you see inside the main frame there.

---

Chris Creamer

Ah, then I like it very much as well.

One thing I just noticed,...

On the pet site...do you intend on having all the pages fit in that little area, or can the bottom be pushed down...

Thank you.

And excellent question....   I'm not really sure to be honest.  I'm thinking the site would be designed that no page on the site would be larger than the space there, I show an example of this on the "interior page"

---

Chris Creamer

The Petsnet one looks pretty crisp. Would it be bigger when opened as an actual webpage? or is it the same size as the image there? Personally, I think it would look better if is filled more space, it seems alittle crowded.

The E-cards are pretty enjoyable, its like watching South Park  :;):

Archived