Overrated! part deux

NJTank

Looking at the Rangers over the past 3 seasons it is apparent that Eric Lindros flat out sucks on ice.

This year the Rangers are consdierablly better when he dont play so far, and I thinks it not a coincidence. When Dominick Moore was in there the Rangers played with a different spark but LIndros is slow and lumbering and affraid to get hit so he slows the team down and hurts their toughness.

Considering the hype he had when he entered the league he has to be called the most over rated player ever.

He was supposed to be the next superstar he has never come close to living up to his promise.

I know he has had a cuncussion problems but tahst part of the hype he was supposed to be a tough guy bruising and intimiadting instead he has been a wimp with soft head that made him prone to serious conucssiosn not his fault but it demonstartes how over rated he is.

He did win 1 MVP with the FLyers but never brought them the cup.

The key player the Nordiques acquired Petr Forsberg ended up helping the franchise win the cup twice of course only after they moved to Colorado, but nonetheless the deal was better for the Nrods/Avs then the Flyers.

Now with teh Rangers he cant get them back into the playoffs, he takes up space on the ice and the stubborn Rnagers wont bench him for rookies like DOminick Moore who play better and give the team spark.

Unless he one day recovers and becomes a star Eric Lindros career has to be one of teh most disappoininting in NHL history, and if he gets in the HHOF he will forever trarnish the term Hall of Fame, becasue in teh end all he has ever been is an overhyped lumpering center with mediocre skills.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

couldn't have said it better myself.  i'm gonna reach out of the arena and into current events...Jessica Lynch.  while being held prisoner's not an ideal situation, if i recall there were others with Lynch that were also taken captive.  If anything, the soldiers who did the actual rescuing should have gotten the recognition.  no one remembers who they or any of the other captives are, but then, this is how being a bad soldier makes ya famous.  i ain't racist but it's obvious: if she were male or wasn't caucasian, we wouldn't have heard about it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Pardon-moi, but did anyone see Lindros his first few years? He utterly dominated the ice.

And, "mediocre" doesn't win a league MVP.

The injuries are only sort-of his fault, (Repeat after me kids: KEEP YOUR HEAD UP)but he can't be blamed for not giving it 100% when one hit can permanently derail him.

I actually admire Lindros as of late, mainly because of his playing. I know I would quit my job if I got 5,000 concussions and a collpased lung.

Quit s---ing on Lindros. The toilet's full.

Amen, Discrimihater

Discrime, once again you shw your ignorance and utter stupidity.... but it's ok, you can always fall back on making crappy logos and uniforms everyone laughs at...

Most Overrated Player... At the time, Ryan Leaf.

Now?... Ray Lewis.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Jessica Lynch.  while being held prisoner's not an ideal situation, if i recall there were others with Lynch that were also taken captive.  If anything, the soldiers who did the actual rescuing should have gotten the recognition.  no one remembers who they or any of the other captives are, but then, this is how being a bad soldier makes ya famous

He's right, you know.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

He's not right. The convoy took a wrong turn, she fought off the enemy until she had no more bullets left, her legs were broken and she was raped... where does the "bad soldier" come into this?

She is known throught the country now, for her bravery in battle when other soldiers made mistakes...

sB9ijEj.png

Hey, JQK...

The 49erfan's right: that sort of behavior is WAY out of line.

Taking exception to Discrimihater's assessment of the events surrounding Jessica Lynch's capture is one thing... taking personal shots at both him and his work as a means of expressing your anger with his assessment, is quite another.

If you're incapable of debating the issues surrounding Pvt. Lynch's capture without resorting to personal attacks, then you just might find your own behavior labeled ignorant and stupid. Frankly, that's not going to get us anywhere. Better to take a moment to calm yourself down, compose a well-reasoned argument and refute Discrimihater's opinion on a point-by-point basis.

For the record, I agree with your opinion that Discrimihater's assessment of the incident is off-base.

Brian in Boston

If your feelings get hurt over what some jackass, like me, says to you on a messageboard, you got issues...

Back to overrated... always thought Jagr was Lemeuix's "Pippin"....

sB9ijEj.png

If your feelings get hurt over what some jackass, like me, says to you on a messageboard, you got issues...

Then why even say it?

Because i can. As can anyone in this forum....

He was wrong, what he said was wrong, and uneducated, and it pissed me off, but unlike the big board, i can speak my mind here, so i ripped him a new one... if he want's to say anything back to me, he's free too, i frankly don't care...

sB9ijEj.png

Rob Johnson, QB.

who remembers why this guy was chosen to start over Doug Flutie in the playoffs a few seasons ago?

Which one of them rushed for two TDs and threw 2 more this past weekend, at age 41 I'll add, hmmm? (ranting from the perspective of a Flutie fan.)

And now I see Alexander Daigle is back again. How many different temas is he gonna end up playing on?

Well I think everyone realises Rob Johnson sucks now although he did ge a Super Bowl Ring last year so go figure.

If he were any good he would stay in one place and not get released 3 times in a few years. He will bounce around a fe wmore years then likely vanish.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Because i can. As can anyone in this forum....

He was wrong, what he said was wrong, and uneducated, and it pissed me off, but unlike the big board, i can speak my mind here, so i ripped him a new one... if he want's to say anything back to me, he's free too, i frankly don't care...

Yeah, you can.  and yeah, I can too.

I never said i was right or wrong, just posting my opinion cus i'm tired of hearing about this girl.  You don't agree with that, so you coulda just told me exactly why you think i'm wrong and there'd be no problem.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived