Overrated! part deux

NJTank

Heh, California's a politcal joke right now, and NO i'm not blaiming NoCal at all on this one, I saw the votes per region.

as far as Im concerned NorCal and SoCal should be two separate states anyways

and to keep on subject here, Los Angeles is by far the most overrated city in North America!  :D

Deviding California might just be a good idea, I have felt it shoudl be split in 2 for a while. No matter what happens their the state needs to stop regualted everyones life, and listening to speical intrest groups. Hopefully Ahhhnold will do a god job

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Arnold will do good.... Can't do worse than Gray.... :censored:, i couldn't do worse than Gray....

As far as overrated cities.. Baltimore..... Philly is a close second, and LA will get the show....

(BAL-PHI-LA  Trifecta $236.87)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Wow where do I begin? About the most overrated player? Mia Hamm! *cringes*

About Jessica Lynch..... I think this whole story got way too much publicity. I blame the media! I going to heat for this, but to say this but I agree with Discrimihater. I compare this to many missing person cases that get national attention. Have people noticed that a lot of these stories focus on caucasian girls from upper class households? Or at the very least, from upper calls households? Where are those stories about missing inner-city minority children?

Most overrated city...... Saginaw!  :D

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm from Mississauga, and I know all too well about Cecilia Zhang. I sincerely hope she is still alive, for her family and for everyone's sake. Perhaps I was just trying to generalise things. I was thinking mostly about the American media and how they do things.

Now, can we get on putting messages that are related to the topic please?

I saw, I came, I left.

R.I.P. -E. Lindros.   He hasn't been the same since Scott Stevens of the Devils knocked his 'willie' into the ice during the playoffs a few years back.  What a great hit!!!   :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I think Lindros sees Scott Stevens in his dreams after that hit.

Without a doubt when his career is over Stevens will be rembered foremost for hsi tough defensive play and taht hit will be its symbolic reminder.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived