^^``\\[[**OFFICIAL Official Thread!**]]//``^^

paynomind

Since this thread has the official seal of approval from an official official officially, doesn't it also need is the actual seal of approval from an actual actuary actually, or would that require a new thread?

Are there actually actual actuaries around . . . actually?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
May I complain about the World Cup officials here? They were good at the beginning of the tournament but this weekend they were horrible. The officiating in the USA-Italy game and the France-Korea game was horrible.

Yes, the officials for the US/Italia game officially sucked heuvos grandes. I didn't see the France/So. Korea game, but I'm sure it wasn't near as officially horrific. The official who gave the majority of the cards was actually suspended for the 2002 Cup by FIFA because of official 'irregularities' in his calls, a nice way of saying that he was incompetent...officially.

Ole King Richard

petty.jpg

YOUR STANLEY CUP CHAMPION CAROLINA HURRICANES...

Bringing Redneck culture to the Hockey World!

maz1960, bringing :censored:ty taste in music to the world.

Dude, where were you about 5 months ago when i first put a picture of her up? Hey, im not the only one on this boards who likes her music.

oBIgzrL.png

The officials totally messed up the call at the end of the first period. But that doesn't matter cause we still won anyways.

We? So you're one of the Carolina Hurricanes players? Cool! How did it feel to raise the Cup?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The officials totally messed up the call at the end of the first period. But that doesn't matter cause we still won anyways.

We? So you're one of the Carolina Hurricanes players? Cool! How did it feel to raise the Cup?

I don't think you're one to question accuracy... you'll be waiting outside for that parade in downtown Hartford for a long time my lad

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Ole King Richard

petty.jpg

YOUR STANLEY CUP CHAMPION CAROLINA HURRICANES...

Bringing Redneck culture to the Hockey World!

The Edmonton and Calgary franchises are older than Carolina.

Therefore, the redneck culture was already there. :P

I don't think you're one to question accuracy... you'll be waiting outside for that parade in downtown Hartford for a long time my lad

Technically, Hartford has had a cup parade....

the Calder Cup that is.....

I saw, I came, I left.

Someone pretending the Whalers won the Stanley Cup shouldn't judge others based on their attachment to a hockey team.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Uh no.

what the hell is ccslc?

Someone pretending the Whalers won the Stanley Cup shouldn't judge others based on their attachment to a hockey team.

God forbid some other people have a little fun....

what the hell is ccslc?

God forbit some other people have a little fun....

Or use proper spelling for words...

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Archived